What are your symptoms first trimester?

I'm not so much tired as I am spacey at work. And when I eat I keep eating, can't get full to save my life (looks like I'm buying healthy snacks this weekend). I've had some cramping too, super freaked me out but it's mild so my mother told me to calm down because it's normal. First pregnancy for me so I'm freaking out about everything.

The spaciness is why I had to tell my coworkers I was pregnant! Because I didn't want them to think I was purposely slacking. Its so weird. Its like I could space out at any second, my brain feels like its in a fog....just kinda in a trance? Who knows.... lol

Rebecca- I laughed reading yours. I feel your pain too. I am so happy that this thread is going around. I told husband earlier how bad I smelled, actually I said- "My deodorant is definitely running out faster..."
~~~~~
My boobs have gotten heavy, my nipples have increased in diameter, like the color has "bled"(?) into the outer skin and the bumps around the nipples have grow very prominent. My nipples look like baby bottle tops lol and I constantly have husband do the "boob test"...the "touch, go ahead. Touch em'....tell me if they feel different" test....lol he loves that. haha
Last thing about my boobs (SWEAR lol) I barely squeezed one (the one that hurt more originally) and i expressed milk! (I do have 2 daughters 5 and 8)

peeing a lot and when I DO have to go its very urgent, I have a really sh*tty canker sore (related?) and I AM SUPER bloated. Today I was really tired/fatigued but I took a power nap and was ok.

:happydance:

Hi ladies, I'm currently y 6 weeks pregnant and all I've got is sore boobs/nipples and feel slightly more tired than usual.......apart from that I feel quite normal (which is worrying) xxx

Hi ladies,
5 +4 and have been sooooo tired for nearly a week now! I start yawning after about an hour of getting up and having a nap :sleep::sleep::sleep: (while blissful at the time) makes me feel no better! It's not helped by the fact that I wake up really early in the morning as I'm starving! :wacko:
Other than that I have stitch/pinching like pains when I sneeze :shrug:and also one sore (right) boob! I googled it and funnily enough most people with one sore boob seem to say it's the right one!

I'm 7 weeks tommorow:

Nausea (all day) I just feel horrendous
My nipples hurt
I'm so so tired
Dizziness
Gone completely off tea and before I used to drink loads of it. All i can drink is water and lemonade.
Mild stomach ache but that seems to be easing off

I used to smoke cigarettes until last week(I was going to quit I was cutting back)
Until the morning sickness kicked in.
no more coffee(which I LOVE)
no more cigarettes(thank god)
pretty much no more food!
i'm living off of crackers and ginger ale & lemon water. it sucks!
It's the worst the first few hours after I wake up.
Ughhh I can't wait for this to pass lol.

I am 4 weeks 4 days, and not experiencing too much right now.

-Extreme thirst
-Tired
-Boobs have grown- sore nipples
-Random waves of nausea

I'm just shy of 12 weeks now. I started out with sore veiny breasts, peeing all the time, and constant hunger, even before the positive test at 10dpo. Right around 4 weeks I had some cramping that felt a lot like AF.

The breast pain started to ease off after a month or so, the peeing is still there but a tiny bit better (or maybe I'm learning how to manage it), and I'm figuring out how to eat to get around the constant hunger. Now I'm not hungry constantly, but when I get hungry I need to eat NOW. No real nausea beyond a few brief moments of mild queasiness a few times, but I've gone almost completely off meat and I'm having a hard time getting enough protein. I've also been super exhausted the past month or so, but I think that's starting to lift a bit. I've been pretty lucky to not get any terrible symptoms.

The one symptom that's really getting on my nerves is pelvic pain, right behind my right butt cheek. I was a little achy in the mornings, but it wasn't too bad, and then I had two days in a row of lots and lots of walking (I think 3 miles one day and 6 the next). That's not a really unusual amount for me to walk, but my ligaments or whatever just weren't having it this time. Over a week later, I'm still not quite back to the mild ache I had before. I was a little worried I'd end up on crutches or something. I'll have to be careful from now on.

At 5 weeks I'd like to update!
Boobs are still sore, nipples and all around achiness. They get sporadic moments of itchiness as well. The hunger is still extreme but I have been managing it so that I am mainly eating all day and most of the ravenous feeling is curbed... until snacking is no longer sufficient and my body craves a REAL meal.

Pelvic twinges, aches and pains. Had some extremely short lived spotting after sex today, so I will say irritable/friable cervix.

New to the list is VIVID dreams. Being able to remember them incredibly and the oddness of the dreams leaves me extremely in awe/amused.

I find that as long as I am off of work, home, and able to manage the symptoms as they hit I feel amazing. It isn't until the work week commences that I feel worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->