what are your symptoms of OVULATION?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
Im finding it difficult to pinpoint ov so was wondering what your signs are? I have irregular periods and my opks seem to be getting lighter but im cramping today and boobs hurt a little. thanks :flower:

I have cramping, normally on one particular side. I assume it's on the side of the ovary I am ovulating from.

I feel quite gassy too, like my stomachs full of gas. and my boobs always start to hurt on the day of ovulation. xx

I wanna know too! My cycles are normally between 59 and 200 days

I've only had one O post bcp but I was horrendously bloated and felt so nauseous for a week after O, I mean extreme bloating I could barely eat and felt like I was walking about with my belly 2 feet ahead of me haha, could be that my hormones were up and down though.

I had very clear pain/soreness in my left side, from O day for about 3 days, when I looked down at my belly button it was directly north west (where I'm guessing the ovaries are)

I'm scheduled by ff to O today so I'm looking out for similar signs, so far I've only had a bit of one sided butterflies and a dull ache but hopefully it'll be more pronounced later or tomorrow :)

Following for any more tips/experiences!

I only have 4 afs a year too due to pcos. I usually just look out for ewcm but I may be wrong. Don't think I have any other symptoms

Xx

thanks guys its all just so confussing sometimes!! im having the odd niggle on my left side and a dull ache but nothing else no ewcm or watery cm so im guessing I wont ov yet.

also anyone no off opks that start nearly pos then turn lighter and then go to pos??

I wouldn't know sorry, only done opk this month, took one week of barely visible line then boom one afternoon there's an actual faint line then wham before bed it's totally positive and still fully positive the next morning.

I wonder if it's possible to O from the same side twice in a row? If anything I feel something on the Same side again but could just be my bad back messing with my symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->