What are your symptoms so far?

I am 6+3 my symptoms are...

Sore boobs
Need to pee all the time
very thirsty
Over emotional (welling up at the stupidest things!)
Intermitent cramps (they were very bad on the week I should have got af)
Lots of discharge :blush:
Sooooooooo tired
Feeling sicky if I dont eat often
I have also got serious baby brain (I came out of tesco the other day and I forgot where I had parked... I was walking round the car park sobbing like a crazy woman!!!!)

Crikey, I'm a wreck! Loving every minute of it :happydance:

I'm 7 1/2 weeks and i'm extremely tired, slight cramping here and there, heartburn , frequent urination, little bumps on breasts, very sore nipples, my cats try and snuggle on my chest and i am almost in tears, hardly any sex drive, well okay no sex drive , lol lol, The smell of some food makes me sick, no vomiting just the feeling of queasiness.

im:
*really tired
*some light cramping
*gas
*constipation
*veiny boobs
*sore boobs and nipples
*bigger boobs
*sickness
*Was off food now starving all the time!

so lots going on here!! xx

Very sick started at 7 weeks. NAUSEA all the time, from 4-5am, then in afternoon till i go to bed, very very tired, feeling like poop, sore sore nipples, just feel awful.....

Awwww thats awful! Im getting away with the sickness! Only felt ill a few times! Its mainly boob related with me!

loads of saliva also........just bucket loads of it..spitting constantly...

hi, im nine wks give or take a few days (find out at scan) I have sore boobs feeling quite sicky for the past 2 wks, it goes away when i have a snack, moody, cant gt comfy in bed, getting up at 6.30 lol, feeling tired, and the odd period type cramp xxx

Im 12 weeks 1 day and during the last few weeks i have been getting queasy if not eaten for a few hours, heartburn, feeling full and bloated on the evening and sore boobs and large nipples. Also i have found i can feel my uterus around my knickerline which sometimes feels spongy and then feels really hard now.

Nausea, sickness, sore boobs, shooting pains in boobs, twinges in my uterus, hip & back pain, headaches, spots, greasy hair, crying at everything (and I mean everything!), tiredness, extremely frequent trips to the toilet, ermmm... Hope this list doesn't get any bigger!!!!

I am 9+1 and most of my symptoms have gone. I am very tired all the time, occasionally have sore boobs and still get the odd crampy pain on the right side.

Havent had any MS and i am thanking my lucky stars for that.

Had some bleeding and a brown dishcarge around 7 weeks. Had a scan and all is well.

:hug:

Hi Wendy!

I'm 9 + 1 too and my symptoms have largely eased off.

Feeling a little bit tired today but I can live with that! I'm just glad my appetite is back on some kind of normal track.

I went through a period of not being able to eat without feeling sick and only being able to eat dry foods suchas digestives and cereal.

Can't complain overly though as I have had it fairly easy compared to some of the ladies on here.

I have spots on my face, which I don't normally get. My bbs haven't really been sore to the point of not wanting to wear bras etc but they are painful and I'm constantly smuggling peanuts (lol)

Just can't wait for my scan!!

Slightly sore bb's
Burping a lot
A little tired (I wouldnt ssay exhausted)
Increased CM -white creamy

...hardly worth mentioning really! lol.

I have really sore, swollen boobies. Had a few slight dizzy sicky spells but nothing major.
Vivid dreams, burping like mad. The smells are starting to get stronger, I nearly threw up last night at DHs pork roast in the oven, thing is, once it was cooked I couldnt get enough, been eating like mad. I am feeling really forgetful at the mo as well and I keep dropping things. I scraped my car on a wall on Sat too!

Did anyone experience symptoms at just 4 weeks ish. This happened to me last time. I dont know if its a good sign or not, Or a sign that it will be a difficult pregnancy...I alread have sore nipples and m very bloated. I have bad cramps fairly frenquently throughout the day and have had them for a couple of days now.
Is it a bad sign?
x

My symptoms are boobs aching (the left one is aching more but that one has always been a bit awkward lol), moody, tired, feeling very bloated, a weird feeling in my stomach -- well I'm not sure it's a weird feeling but I just seem to be really aware of my stomach, could be the bloating maybe. No cravings or anything but today I felt nauseous for the first time! Yey :laugh2: Oh and my hands/arms are really cold and aching, especially the right hand/arm but might be unrelated to pregnancy.

I'm bloated and achey, back aches and stomach cramps. Very tired and having a sleep in the afternoons! I'm feeling nausious and get sicky feelings but not actually been sick! My boobs are achey and nipples itchy, my boobs have also gone up a size! Oh and hot flushes, i'm getting at least one a day! x

I'm a bit nauseous once in a while...larger and darker nipples..thats it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->