What are your symptoms so far?

Here's a breakdown of my first tri experience so far!

Week 3: None. Couldn't believe my positive tests.
Week 4: Endless burping! Anxiety. Excitement and disbelief. Pains around ovaries.
Week 5: Anxiety, bloating, sickness, gagging at strong smells, tiredness, still burping, cramping, sharp pains near ovaries, couldn't stand being near people
Week 6: Same with vomiting/severe nausea
Week 7: Knocked out with nausea, depression, bursting into tears, bloating
Week 8: Same
Week 9: Improvement in nausea and bloating. Depression beginning to lift. Feeling more sociable
Week 10: Bloating really decreased, extreme fatigue, nausea lifted
Week 11: Feeling much brighter but very sleepy. Very excited!

Hi ladies!

Gassy, constipated off and on, nausea and dizziness out of nowhere, back pain, cramping, poking and pinching sharp pains in my tummy, bloated, and my BOOBS HURT!!! They had gotten better, but today they are just throbbing.

I'm moody. I quit smoking cold turkey and that didn't help!

Congrats everyone on your BFPs!

So far, I've been gassy, exhausted, nauseous and thirsty, therefore peeing a LOT! I also feel hungry most of the time. Sometimes even after I eat, my stomach feels like an empty pit, like it's going to growl at any moment. It's the weirdest thing! My boobs hurt and my nipples are super sensitive. I've also been so emotional - I started crying during the national anthem at an American football game! :wacko: I've also had some dull cramps, but they never last for very long.

I'm around 8 weeks now. So far, I've had extreme fatigue, thirst, crazy dreams, nausea but no vomiting, increased smelling capacity (I work as a nurse, and being able to smell everything is NOT a good thing, lol!):wacko: queasiness and aversion to certain foods which didn't bother me before, sensitive boobs, random stabbing pains in the uterus area and increased sensitivity to those around me, especially when they have negative energy. I cannot stand listening to people fight. :growlmad: I was like that before I got pregnant, but I think it has definitely increased. Thank goodness I have a peaceful home life, it's just when I'm at work or out and about.

I'm around 8 weeks now. So far, I've had extreme fatigue, thirst, crazy dreams, nausea but no vomiting, increased smelling capacity (I work as a nurse, and being able to smell everything is NOT a good thing, lol!):wacko: queasiness and aversion to certain foods which didn't bother me before, sensitive boobs, random stabbing pains in the uterus area and increased sensitivity to those around me, especially when they have negative energy. I cannot stand listening to people fight. :growlmad: I was like that before I got pregnant, but I think it has definitely increased. Thank goodness I have a peaceful home life, it's just when I'm at work or out and about.

I have the same energy sensitivity!
I am worried about being around any drama. I feel like I will burst into tears right now as it is.

I'm super early, will only be 4 weeks tomorrow... What are your symptoms?

I have AF-like cramping (not painful just uncomfortable), lower back ache that won't go away, very slightly sore boobs, and super gassy! I wasn't gassy at all with my daughter so I'm not used to that one haha
Greats, I remember you from the boards when having our first LO's.

I'm 4 weeks today, so very very early too. So far I feel incredibly tired, nauseous, the odd cramp, slightly tender boobs... That's about it.

Oh and I've gone right off my morning coffee! Can't believe it, haha, I love my caffeine, and I don't remember feeling like that with my son.

I'm super early, will only be 4 weeks tomorrow... What are your symptoms?

I have AF-like cramping (not painful just uncomfortable), lower back ache that won't go away, very slightly sore boobs, and super gassy! I wasn't gassy at all with my daughter so I'm not used to that one haha
Greats, I remember you from the boards when having our first LO's.

I'm 4 weeks today, so very very early too. So far I feel incredibly tired, nauseous, the odd cramp, slightly tender boobs... That's about it.

Oh and I've gone right off my morning coffee! Can't believe it, haha, I love my caffeine, and I don't remember feeling like that with my son.

Hey there! I remember you, too! So awesome to be having our baby #2 at the same time!

Sicky feeling now and then.... sore boobs when touched. Thats about it!! Oh boaking really easily at things too. xxx Thats all and baby is doing fine. Horrific symptoms mean nothing in terms of a healthy baby lol xxx

LOL, Jumping! Women and candy floss!?! :rofl: I can hardly wait until I start having crazy dreams! Does anyone know why pregnancy dreams are a thing? Are they due to hormones or something like that? I've always heard other people's, but I'm ready for some of my own! :haha:

P.S. I love Josie for a little girl's name. So cute! One of my nephews is named Zachary and goes by Zach, so it's near and dear to my heart. Great names you've picked out! <3

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This one was like two movies running at once. One was DH and I humping like bunnies. I was the aggressor! The other was me in someone else's body...and she was some sort of prostitute I think.

SO VERY STRANGE!

I was so aroused in the dream. Then I woke up and was not aroused at all. Poor DH!

P.S. I love Josie for a little girl's name. So cute! One of my nephews is named Zachary and goes by Zach, so it's near and dear to my heart. Great names you've picked out! <3

If we have a girl, she will be a Josie! It's actually Josephine after DH's grandmother.

Aw thanks ladies, it's so reassuring to get compliments on the names! Ours will be a Josephine too, just because we love the name. We have Zachary Conrad and Josephine Amelie.

:rofl: Quite fancy having your rampant hooker dream. Mine went back to being super boring last night, bills and family :dohh: Hope your dreams get sexy soon fluff! I think it's hormones but I don't know which ones or why. Might do some googling!

Is anyone else having an increase in er...GOING? My bowel activity seems to have picked up. I was constipated. I am no longer! It is 9am and I have gone three times already...

Me too, Boobs! And for the past few days! Just this morning, I went twice before leaving for work at 7:30! I thought it was either what I was eating or the amount of water I'm drinking. Maybe a combo of both? I know that upping your water intake definitely helps with the constipation, but I don't know if it can make you actually go MORE... :shrug:

Jumping, now that you've said the first and middle for both, I love them even more! Especially Conrad, it's unique and such a handsome name for a boy. Amelie is a perfect match for Josephine, equally beautiful and unique, as well! DH and I are trying to think of unique names that aren't too far out there, and as a matter of fact, Conrad was a name DH liked for our angel if it were to have been a boy. My girl front runners for our angel were Waverly Grace and then Caitlin Marie but DH wasn't crazy about Waverly and thought Grace was "too Southern". Now I don't even know if I want to keep those names because I kinda associate them with our loss. Boys names are harder to me, for some reason. Chinese gender predictor has said boy, though, so we'd better get to stepping on those! :haha: I know it's just for fun, but we really do need to pick out some boy names!

Ah! Maybe it IS the water! I did up my intake considerably. But man...I even feel like I could go AGAIN!

Me too, Boobs! And for the past few days! Just this morning, I went twice before leaving for work at 7:30! I thought it was either what I was eating or the amount of water I'm drinking. Maybe a combo of both? I know that upping your water intake definitely helps with the constipation, but I don't know if it can make you actually go MORE... :shrug:

Jumping, now that you've said the first and middle for both, I love them even more! Especially Conrad, it's unique and such a handsome name for a boy. Amelie is a perfect match for Josephine, equally beautiful and unique, as well! DH and I are trying to think of unique names that aren't too far out there, and as a matter of fact, Conrad was a name DH liked for our angel if it were to have been a boy. My girl front runners for our angel were Waverly Grace and then Caitlin Marie but DH wasn't crazy about Waverly and thought Grace was "too Southern". Now I don't even know if I want to keep those names because I kinda associate them with our loss. Boys names are harder to me, for some reason. Chinese gender predictor has said boy, though, so we'd better get to stepping on those! :haha: I know it's just for fun, but we really do need to pick out some boy names!

:hugs: Sorry for your loss and what stunning names you had picked out! I don't blame you for wanting something new, I can see how the association is with your angel. I'm glad you like Conrad, it doesn't tend to get great feedback but I adore it :cloud9: Thank you!

I'll have to help you pick out a new boy name, it sounds like we have identical taste :happydance: Exciting!

Ah! Maybe it IS the water! I did up my intake considerably. But man...I even feel like I could go AGAIN!

LOL, I just did!!! Sounds like we're in a contest today, hun! You've seriously got me LOLing over here.

I'll have to help you pick out a new boy name, it sounds like we have identical taste :happydance: Exciting!

Fantastic! I'd love that, thank you!

And when it comes to Conrad, all that matters is that you and your OH love it. Who cares what anyone else thinks about the names you've chosen, right?!? It's not their son (or daughter, if that ends up being the case) to name! :p

Thank you for your condolences, sweetie. I appreciate it. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->