What are your symptoms so far?

I'm just four weeks along, so it's still very early. My symptoms so far are mostly sniffles, sore bbs, and peeing more. However, I'm also dizzier than usual and I think I'm having low blood sugar issues.

I'm an avid water faster, so I'm accustomed to not eating for long periods of time. Now, though, it seems I can only go a few hours of not eating before I start to feel like I'm going to pass out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have been on a modified diet for months now in an effort to lose weight and I stopped getting cravings for meals like I used to. Now I am hungry a LOT. And all of a sudden.

I have been on a modified diet for months now in an effort to lose weight and I stopped getting cravings for meals like I used to. Now I am hungry a LOT. And all of a sudden.

I'm hungry every couple hours now when before it was like every 6-7 hours.

Hey there,
I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and my first appointment will be on December 4, 2015 so I am super nervous!!! My symptoms so far are tender breasts, cramping, headaches and having to urinate more frequently.

Hi there,
congrats on your pregnancy I am so happy for you!!! ( i'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first child) I too also feel that I cannot go long periods without eating. I never feel like passing out but I feel a bit light headed at times. Some suggestions that the mayoclinic had was to eat a bigger breakfast and to snack on filling snacks (apples and peanut butter or carrots and yougurt) during the day. Also if you feel light headed or weak lie down, take deep breaths and make sure to stand up slowly. Following those suggestions have helped a lot!

I'm hungry every couple hours now when before it was like every 6-7 hours.

I feel hungry just about all. the. time! There's a constant nagging in the pit of my stomach, regardless of whether I just ate or not. I try to eat something small every 1.5-2 hours. It helps keep the nausea at bay, too.

Hyper-poo, what a great term! It's perfect! Jumping, just start downing water like it's your job and you can join in on the fun, too! :rofl:

I'm just four weeks along, so it's still very early. My symptoms so far are mostly sniffles, sore bbs, and peeing more. However, I'm also dizzier than usual and I think I'm having low blood sugar issues.

I'm an avid water faster, so I'm accustomed to not eating for long periods of time. Now, though, it seems I can only go a few hours of not eating before I start to feel like I'm going to pass out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

plerosei, I have not experienced this, sorry hun. It sounds like your pregnant body doesn't like the water fasting. I've read that eating something small every couple hours helps with nausea (I'm using this tip to keep my nausea from being so bad), so maybe it would help with feeling like you're going to pass out. It'd definitely keep your blood sugar levels more steady. :hugs:

Hey there,
I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and my first appointment will be on December 4, 2015 so I am super nervous!!! My symptoms so far are tender breasts, cramping, headaches and having to urinate more frequently.

Only 2 more days, gluna! Good luck! Let us know how it goes and post your scan pic, of course! :hugs:

Jumping, what do you think of the name Alden (pronounced all-din) Michael for a boy?

Boobs, are you still hyper-pooing? I am. :| It's actually getting kinda old. 5 times already today. I'm going to go out on a limb here with some TMI, but I sure am curious if this is happening to anyone else. When I wipe after going poo, there's hardly anything (if anything at all) on the toilet paper. WTH? Has anyone else experienced this, even if you're not going poo excessively? The good thing about all this hyper-pooing is that I believe it's the reason I've lost several pounds. I'm pretty excited about that, because of all the crazy stuff I've been eating due to my not-always-healthy cravings!

I am 5 weeks, 3 days. I have slight sore nipples, some sharp pains, and what feel like AF cramps, that is all. I went for my first scan yesterday and you could see the little sac on the screen! So that was reassuring, since I do not have many symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"