What are your thoughts on Black Cohosh? Any1 use it?

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
I'm currently one CD 4 and taking clomid 100mg days 4-9, I heard this was a good supplement to take along with clomid?

what do you think? all comments welcome.

"Black Cohosh is used to bring on your period or induce labour or miscarriage and is not recommended when trying to conceive. black cohosh is used primarily as a nutritional supplement for hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, vaginal dryness and other symptoms that can occur during menopause, as well as for menstrual cramps and bloating,The safety of black cohosh in pregnant or breastfeeding women or children hasn't been established. Black cohosh is sometimes used by nurse-midwives to induce labor, but it should never be used by a pregnant woman without supervision by a qualified healthcare provider because it could stimulate uterine contractions and result in miscarriage. "

this is what I found on it.

I have read a lot of good information about using it cd 1-12 while taking clomid. It seems to increase pregnancy rate. But the studies have been small so take it with a grain of salt.

If I go back on clomid I have definitely considered taking it. But at this time I am pursing other treatments.

since you can take it with clomid would it be the same to take it with soy isoflavones?

since you can take it with clomid would it be the same to take it with soy isoflavones?

I've been wondering the same thing. I have found several supplements that contain both. So I would assume it is safe. However, not much in terms of studies to show effectiveness for pregnancy success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->