what are your thoughts on firstvue pregnancy test strips from poundland?

kate.anon

Reaction score
i bought 6 today just because they are £1 for 2 strips. i peed in a pot then tested when i got back. i am about 10dpo today and got a negative! :(

they are 25miu sensitivity...maybe this is just not my month??

Nope your not out! There are people who don't even implant until 12dpo so hang in there! Good Luck!:flower:

I've used those, they were fine, only showed evaps way after the 10 min mark :)

I'm 10dpo today also, dont plan on testing for another 4 days :)

I tested again this morning BFN :( gonna wait til AF is due now!

These are the test's i used and got :bfn: i tested day af was due & day after still no sign of af so im hoping these are not very good so will wait a little & try another test different brand if af stays away x

Those tests aren't very sensitive at all.

I used 10Miu tests and didn't get a very faint positive until 12 DPO.

Good luck Girls!

Agree...youd be better off with the iternet cheapies or superdrug/tesco tests

Tested 4 days before AF was due using Clear Blue plus and negative!
Tested on the day AF was due with Tesco ones and BFN!
Then tested 2 days post AF was due using First Vue Strips(Poundland ones) and still BFN! Now not sure on wat to do. But am very sure am seeing creamy CM which is not very common if my AF is abt to start and have been feeling dizzy on and off for abt 2 weeks now and not to forget to mention abt by tiredness, am used to it now though.

Warning of Trademark infringement and counterfeit products in the UK. Firstvue ™ Corporation has become aware of sales of counterfeit Firstvue™ pregnancy test kits by websites and retail stores located in the United Kingdom UK. Firstvue has never sold any of these tests in the UK read further at company's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->