What are your views?

angel91

Reaction score
Well it's been 1 month and 1 day since I lost my baby and I'm coping a lot better now. This site has been great and I've been reading a lot of poems that really comfort me when I'm on my own.

Anyway, I'm not a religious person at all, but in my opinion my baby became an angel the moment he/she left me and they will wait for me until I can be with them.

I was just thinking what do you all think happens to our babies when they us?

Thanx xxxxxx

I'm not sure. I was 5 weeks so in scientific terms it was a small collection of cells, but in my heart it would have been our baby. I prayed for it to saty even when I kew it was leaving me.

My eyes are stinging with crying, how do people cope with this? I'm going mad.
x

I'm not sure. I was 5 weeks so in scientific terms it was a small collection of cells, but in my heart it would have been our baby. I prayed for it to saty even when I kew it was leaving me.

My eyes are stinging with crying, how do people cope with this? I'm going mad.
x

Cells or not I believe the baby has a soul the moment it is conceived. The body is nothing without the soul, when we die our soul lives on. I am a Christian so I believe my baby went to heaven - I believe all innocent children and babies when taken too soon go to be with the Lord and one day all followers of Christ will be reunited with them. And I also believe a baby is no longer a baby as we know them to be, in the spiritual realm, I think they gain the wisdom of the universe while still remaining wholly innocent. She will forever be my baby, but for the time being she is far more versed on the world and on God than I can ever imagine and I know she watches over me.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->