What body are you going to be?

mons75

Reaction score
I found this and I think its amazing what these people achieve! Damn it! :thumbup:

I'm personally aiming for the Miranda Kerr look afterwards. :haha:

https://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/photos/bikini-babes-with-babies-2011275

Yeah, they might be aliens.

40 pounds in a few weeks... imagine!

It's great they managed it but in most cases it's so unrealistic. I'd totally crash diet but can't as will be breastfeeding

TBH dont like when magazines publish pics of new celeb moms it puts so much pressure on everyday people to have to get our bodies back asap

persoannly anway i think they are all a little on the thin side :-/

before i got pregs i was 5ft 10 and was 9 and half stone and used to do my best to keep myself looking like the ladies in the pics but since ive put weight on my OH and all my friends have commented on how much better i look with a bit weight on my face lol
so im accepting that this is the new me 5ft 10 and atthe moment 13.7st :)

I don't know if I'm GOING to be, but I really aim to look like Kourtney Kardashian.

Yoga and healthy diets... they're all so full of it!

What they mean is "I quit eating for 2 weeks and hired a personal trainer. When that didn't work, I just got liposuction."

Why does it have to be yoga?!? I'm crap at that! Every time I try to clear my mind all I can think of is how much I want a bacon butty or what I need to get from Tesco.

See what money can do for you? :rofl:

so true lol

How though? I think this is an excuse too easily used. But if you dont put in the hours working out and putting the right food in your mouth then what can money buy you?

Fair enough if you mean a nanny to give you more free time...

How do you mean?

money can buy you surgery expensive yoga gym classes expensive health food from health food stores
think about it if you had the money they had the list is endless :-/

See what money can do for you? :rofl:

so true lol

How though? I think this is an excuse too easily used. But if you dont put in the hours working out and putting the right food in your mouth then what can money buy you?

Fair enough if you mean a nanny to give you more free time...

How do you mean?

money can buy you surgery expensive yoga gym classes expensive health food from health food stores
think about it if you had the money they had the list is endless :-/

Sure but really all you need is a few good excercise dvd's and 30 min of cardio a day and healthy eating and some bloody determination. "Anyone" can afford that. I doubt all those girls had lipo, come on...

I find the determination of those girls inspiring and positive.

Oh the jealousy. On Kourtney Kardashian someone has written "she doesn't look that great". She looks fab! They all do.

I don't see the issue with them being in the papers looking how they do. Not everyone struggles to lose weight and get back into shape after giving birth. I find it inspirational.

And look at XJessicaX on here, she is a prime example of how a woman can easily snap back into shape. She looks amazing!

The lack of stretch marks is amazing tho... I know a lucky few ladies who didn't get any, don't get me wrong, but all of them?!
Maybe I'm just jealous :shrug:
Mind you, it must be hard on them, I'm lucky that after baby I'm only losing weight for my health, not my career! And no one is taking photos of me half naked and critiquing them! :haha: who'd want to? :)

I guess I was a mix between the last girl and Kendra Wilk my last pregnancy. I had no probs with weight coming off, all 28 lbs of it. I only gained a bit after my daughter was about 3 yrs old, maybe 5 lbs but I got flabbier in my ass and a bit in my stomach for a little. This time, I've already got stretch marks so we can count me out for looking like any of these people haha. Maybe they're airbrushed?

Oh the jealousy. On Kourtney Kardashian someone has written "she doesn't look that great". She looks fab! They all do.

I don't see the issue with them being in the papers looking how they do. Not everyone struggles to lose weight and get back into shape after giving birth. I find it inspirational.

And look at XJessicaX on here, she is a prime example of how a woman can easily snap back into shape. She looks amazing!

Yeah totally, me too! I need these things to keep me inspired and having something to aim for even if I'll never look like Miranda Kerr etc. I think attributing their bodies to them having tons of money is just an easy way to keep yourself in a suboptimal place. Just look at tons of handicapped ppl doing amazing things with their bodies while not having the same starting point as a "healthy" person. Money is just a silly excuse although it helps of course with taking a load off in terms of cleaner, nanny etc. But anyone can get a good body post birth even without the cash. Its just mostly determination and super hard work.

it can be easy i did it with my first thats not what im saying but you can imagine there is a lot of controversy out there at the moment about how young moms feel under pressure to regain their pregnancy bodies as soon as they can and these are all prime examples it was only this morning there was something on tv about the pressure people are under
i have no need to be jealous as my BMI falls into the normal range anyway so it not like im on overweight person justsat hear criticsing the "skinny girls"

and mons 75 i never said they have all had lipo! but at the end of the day your telling me that if you had millions at in the bank that you would just be following an exercise dvd like the rest of us "normal" people :-/ i know i sure as hell wouldnt thats what we was getting at when we was saying "oh what money can buy" :-/
i would for sure have personal trainer and a dietician if i could afford it thats what I meant anyway :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->