What body are you going to be?

i know that kendra really really struggled to get to how she is now and contributes it to dancing with the stars - she really got depressed about it i believe

in terms of money yes it helps tremendously, you have the personal trainer who keeps you fit during pregnancy, you have the diet chef style food packages come that cost a fourtune before baby arrives, you then have the expensive creams and all that other stuff. then when baby comes you have the personal trainer who keeps you motivated and hunts you down to get you training and pushes you further than you could on your own, again more meal plans which are expensive, even if you have a nanny just for half a day thats a few more hours sleep to get you able to exercise and also give you the time to get to the gym, also the cleaner, the cook, the accountant, basically the staff who do all the things we have to so that mum can continue working out

i know its cynical but even just being able to afford someone to do the housework and baby sitting, afford a fantastic trainer to keep you motivated and only have diet chef style things in you food cupboards will do all of those after photos - something that most can ill afford - and yes i am blinking well jealous lol

oh not to say i cant get myself looking good again - just not in 4 days lol lol lol

leashasbabybump and nomore numbers, yeah sure I hear you! I'd get a trainer too, actually I'd get Tracy Anderson or one of her top staff to torture me into a teeny tiny dancers body!

But even if we dont have the means I think we better stay positive and think that we can do it too. As David Kirsh says on my bootcamp dvd "keep your brain in your butt!" Ha ha ha ha !!

And regarding the controversy, oh well, everyone wants to fight over something. I believe being fit and trying to lose excess weight is more healthy than dragging it around for years. And I'm pretty sure the latter doesn't cause less stress.

Lets fight the flab! Whoop Whoop! :happydance:
:flower:

I'm really not hoping to look like a celeb or anything after I've given birth (i didn't even look like one before I was pregnant) haha! I'm just going to be happy to have my own body back, be it covered in stretch marks and probably quite saggy lol

I'm going to tone up slowly and lose the weight I wanted to before I became pregnant as well as the extra baby weight hopefully :)

Celebs have all the money in the world for personal trainers, dieticians etc. I'm going to enjoy the first couple of months with my littlen and enjoy being able to breath again after having her head squished against my ribs and lungs for the past month or so :D I'm not in a rush to get fit.

I didnt mean it in a negative way and im sure nomorenumbers didnt either we was just saying how much easier it is for those who have the money as they can have the extra help us mere humans cant afford lol and for that im deffo jealous but unfortunatly financial advisors dont get paid the same as super models etc lmao :haha:

you are totally correct it is all about positive mental attitude if we didnt have this then were would be :-/ in all honesty fitness is free it neednt even cost the £10 for the dvd all ya gots to do is get bubba in pram and get walking about :)

kellface, yeah breathing sure will be nice! Or sitting up straight for that matter.I'll take it easy too, have SPD now and will be careful not to aggrivate it afterwards but in due corse I'm gonna shift that flab! Yeeah! :)

I'm really not hoping to look like a celeb or anything after I've given birth (i didn't even look like one before I was pregnant) haha! I'm just going to be happy to have my own body back, be it covered in stretch marks and probably quite saggy lol

I'm going to tone up slowly and lose the weight I wanted to before I became pregnant as well as the extra baby weight hopefully :)

Celebs have all the money in the world for personal trainers, dieticians etc. I'm going to enjoy the first couple of months with my littlen and enjoy being able to breath again after having her head squished against my ribs and lungs for the past month or so :D I'm not in a rush to get fit.

i hear ya all i want is my abdominal cavity to my self again so i can sit/lay comfy and breeeaaathhh (and eat a runny fried egg) lol i dont care if its a little saggier than before at the moment lol well deal with that in a few weeks/months if need be :-D

leashasbabybump and nomore numbers, yeah sure I hear you! I'd get a trainer too, actually I'd get Tracy Anderson or one of her top staff to torture me into a teeny tiny dancers body!

But even if we dont have the means I think we better stay positive and think that we can do it too. As David Kirsh says on my bootcamp dvd "keep your brain in your butt!" Ha ha ha ha !!

And regarding the controversy, oh well, everyone wants to fight over something. I believe being fit and trying to lose excess weight is more healthy than dragging it around for years. And I'm pretty sure the latter doesn't cause less stress.

lol lol lol! there is nothing like booking your wedding 9 months after the birth ( yer thats what i did) and then not do any hardcore excerise for 12 weeks because of c section and then leaving yourself only 6 months to look ridiculously good in your wedding dress lol lol lol

even though i am probably going to be having a nother c section this time it will be summer this time round (christmas last time) i am planning long but gentle walks around this huge lake which has interesting stop offs for my toddler, duck pond and park lol, have someone elses wedding 5 weeks after birth . . .breast feeding and walking! dont think i could stick to a milk shake diet . . . . lol

I didnt mean it in a negative way and im sure nomorenumbers didnt either we was just saying how much easier it is for those who have the money as they can have the extra help us mere humans cant afford lol and for that im deffo jealous but unfortunatly financial advisors dont get paid the same as super models etc lmao :haha:

you are totally correct it is all about positive mental attitude if we didnt have this then were would be :-/ in all honesty fitness is free it neednt even cost the £10 for the dvd all ya gots to do is get bubba in pram and get walking about :)

Yeah me neither, stuff can be read in different tones, I ment no offence. :flower:

The pram thing: yeah I even got the reebok reetone they are supposed to work your glutes 28% more than normal shoes, here's to hoping... :haha:

lol lol lol! there is nothing like booking your wedding 9 months after the birth ( yer thats what i did) and then not do any hardcore excerise for 12 weeks because of c section and then leaving yourself only 6 months to look ridiculously good in your wedding dress lol lol lol

even though i am probably going to be having a nother c section this time it will be summer this time round (christmas last time) i am planning long but gentle walks around this huge lake which has interesting stop offs for my toddler, duck pond and park lol, have someone elses wedding 5 weeks after birth . . .breast feeding and walking! dont think i could stick to a milk shake diet . . . . lol

I LOVE THIS! ha ha ha ha!!! I'm worse than you! I have my wedding 6.3 months after the birth or the C section!! :dohh: Wo ha ha ha!!

So I did my little calculation: no excersice (classed as fat burning) for 12 weeks in case of C section. Then I have 14 weeks to shift the flab ie 15kg. That is if the BF ing etc in the first 12 weeks shifted 8kg. I have a total of 23 kg to lose, approx at due date.

Whoopla ho! Any voters for success? :haha:

Yeah me neither, stuff can be read in different tones, I ment no offence. :flower:

The pram thing: yeah I even got the reebok reetone they are supposed to work your glutes 28% more than normal shoes, here's to hoping... :haha:

i have them :-D i got them in april they are a god send they do actually work i noticed mostly on my calfs and thighs :-D
they feel rather toned when ive been walking in them unfortunatly at the moment i cant get them on godforsaken swollen feet lol :haha:

leshasbabybump, oh perfect! I can feel them working too, but at the mo I cant do much walking as my damn pubic bone clicks n hurts. I do like them a lot though! Soon soon I'm gonna put those through their paces and squeeeeze my butt!

im going to look like Heidi Klum lol apparently im going to grow afew foot after ive given birth lol

im also going to get a laser treatment that gets rid of stretchmarks

See what money can do for you? :rofl:

Can you pay for the privilege of no stretchmarks?

Actually yes for the most part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9--OMs5gB8

Edit: For whoever asked how money can give you an advantage; Personal trainers, personal nutritionist, personal chef, and a nanny so you can work out an hour every day. :thumbup:

Good for them for looking so good.

If they were mummys on here and posted those pictures we'd all be congratulating them on looking so ood

See what money can do for you? :rofl:

Can you pay for the privilege of no stretchmarks?

Actually yes for the most part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9--OMs5gB8

Edit: For whoever asked how money can give you an advantage; Personal trainers, personal nutritionist, personal chef, and a nanny so you can work out an hour every day. :thumbup:

I have none of those things and got back into shape very fast after my DD, didnt work out at all let alone a hour a day and never dieted

special - kala, wowsers good for you! I have a friend like this, shifted 30kg by just walking the pram.

I want it too! :) But I'm prepared to work my butt off, I literally have 12 cm on there to loose! :dohh: Keep positive, keep positive...:winkwink:

You can do prams in the park, or whatever is in your area- it's an exercise class with your pram! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->