what brand of nappy do you use?

catty

Reaction score
What brand of nappy do you use and how much do you spend per month?

LO keeps having poo explosions that come out his nappy and all over his clothes, we have used sainsburys, cheeky bots, aldi and asda am I going to have to bit the bullet and buy the expensive brands. Paying roughly £20pm atm

Pampers Sensitive.

No idea how much I spend on them per month, they're not cheap, but it's an essential that I need so I just buy them.

I have just started using some cloth occasionally too.

was on pampers but he leaked wee all the time, i use the kiddicare ones.

i use the pampers baby-dry
having said that, we did still go through phases of poop explosion in the early months, a few days at a time then fine again for weeks, I guess he was just explosively pooping those times!

Started off pampers which were perfectly fine. Recently switched to asda little angels to save money and they are also perfectly fine for us :) not sure how much I spend oer month but I just purchased 6 packs for 30quid of asda little angel nappies and they should last me around 7/8 weeks

Whichever brand is on offer :haha:

Have tried most now I think and can recommend Asda's Little Angels and Pampers Baby Dry. Tesco's own were the worst brand we tried!

We spend roughly £20 per month on nappies.

We were using pampers new baby. I bought 180 tesco nappies for £12, apparently a months worth, in their baby event. They've started to rub and leave her skin looking sore, so going back to pampers. I normally get them on offer though, tesco have 3 for 2 at the moment.

I use tesco ones two packs for £10. I tried asda little angels and the poo explosions are getting silly now!

X

I use pampers active fit, we have tried kiddicare ons but they didn't fit well at all! I have thought about using Sainsbury's own brand but they are only £1 cheaper so didn't think it was worth switching.

When my LO was in size 1 - 2 nappies I loved Aldi nappies! not because they are cheaper (that helps though!) but because they were soft and padded on his little bum ...

but since using size 3 I stopped using them because they have quite a chemically smell to them.

I now just use Pampers, was never a fan of the size 1 and 2 Pampers, they always leaked but the size 3 seems OK.

I think it's about £10 for 56? I am not sure I just add it to my online shop but they often have 3 for 2 if you want to get bargains. Just check boots, Asda etc one of them are bound to have them on offer.

I use Pampers Baby Dry. Never had a leak, unless there's been a massive poo and it's already been quite full of pee.

Think I spend about £20 a month too.

I use morrisons little big nappies size 4+. They're 2 for £10 I probably spend about £20 a month too (they last about 2-3 weeks).

My daughter is allergic to several different brands so I was limited to the type of disposable diapers I could buy but found ALL of them lacking in the ability to hold in her poo explosions :nope: I developed the habit of always making sure at least 2 blankets were under her at all times (for easy clean up, heaven help me if it got on the couch :cry: ) and a fully snapped onsie (vest I think others call it? ).

The only diapers I found that DID hold it all in were cloth diapers. So we cloth diaper part time. Sure beats having poopy blankets, clothes, toys, etc. 2+ times a day :wacko: :thumbup:

I use Kiddicare ones, I think you will always get leaks with whatever nappy you buy. It is all about the angle. I have used pampers, huggies (old pack that I have had a while) Kiddicare, Mamia. All of them leak at times. Kiddicare ones are really good though, cheap and cheerful :)

I used pampers up until lo was 14 months old, then switched to asda little angels and found them brilliant, it was 2 for 10£ the last time i was there and they have lasted me the month, we had so many explosions with pampers and little angels ones seem to contain it better no mess so far

We like Luvs, Walgreens, CVS, and Up and Up. The Huggies and Pampers leak.

Cloth all the way. I don't think I've had five leaks in ten months.

Im currently using kiddicare just 4 bums and pampers. Have also used little bigs in the past. Tbh when phoebe does a poo explosion i dont think any nappy will contain it! :rofl: friends have said the same. Dont know how much we spend a month as still working through what we bought when i was pregnant as well

I use pampers baby dry, I don't really get on with the supermarket brands as they seem to make her sore and she's always having leaks in them!

Has anybody tried the Lidl nappies? I've heard they are really good! I'm still yet to try them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->