what brand of nappy do you use?

Lidl nappies are really not to bad, very similar to aldi nappies.

I have tried nearly every nappy on the UK market! I wanted to make sure I have the best ones haha

I wish they sold pampers swaddlers in the UK

tesco, sainsburys or boots during the day and pampers baby dry at night

I currently use asdas little angels but they keep leaking to the point that I have to change LO's clothes every time he poops! I've moved up a size and still having the same problem so I'm going to have to change brands. I hear the aldi ones are good so going to give them a go. I currently spend around £15-20 per month.

attached a photo of today's nappy disaster! Surely this shouldn't be happening every time he poops? :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
We use morrisons little big ones and love them! Also use sainsburys and love them too! We started off using pampers but haven't found that they were any better than the supermarket own brands and much more expensive. Spend about £12/£15 a month. Also use morrisons wipes which are 4 for £3 and fab :)

We mainly use cloth, but if we're going out we use aldi. The lady at aldi told me that in the aldi comparison adverts the brand that they compare their products to is the company that makes them for them. Something about it having to be a like for like true comparison. They compare their nappies on the advert to pampers.
We have tried asda little angels and they brought DD out in a terrible rash.

What brand of nappy do you use and how much do you spend per month?

LO keeps having poo explosions that come out his nappy and all over his clothes, we have used sainsburys, cheeky bots, aldi and asda am I going to have to bit the bullet and buy the expensive brands. Paying roughly £20pm atm

We are using sainsbury's and pampers. We had poo over clothes when using a size too big. Now we have a leak every few days, but rarely.

I currently use asdas little angels but they keep leaking to the point that I have to change LO's clothes every time he poops! I've moved up a size and still having the same problem so I'm going to have to change brands. I hear the aldi ones are good so going to give them a go. I currently spend around £15-20 per month.

attached a photo of today's nappy disaster! Surely this shouldn't be happening every time he poops? :/

Try sainsbury's - they are good :)

Cloth. Frequent poo explosions in disposables, we mostly used Target but we're US.

We have had one (yes only 1) poo leak since switching to cloth. MIL thinks she put it on wrong.

Tesco nappies. I did loads of internet research by looking on loads of forums like these (geek that I am!) and Tesco seemed to be the most popular. I hate the Pampers nappies, they smell chemical and always always leak, even when she's done just one wee, been really shocked at how a big brand can be so shoddy. Having said that, it might just be my LO's shape, she's quite slim so maybe they just don't fit her that well? Either way, love the Tesco ones, she rarely leaks, has never had nappy rash etc and they're cheap.

Try sainsbury's - they are good :)

We don't have a sainsburys in my town :(

I used hubbies when he was a newborn and loved them but wanted to go cheaper. Pampers leaked loads. We were recommended Asda little angels but these also leaked and made LO red.

I was using Tesco which were great but have just changed to Aldis. Partially as they're cheaper but mostly because I prefer the design haha. They're great though.

I used hubbies when he was a newborn and loved them but wanted to go cheaper. Pampers leaked loads. We were recommended Asda little angels but these also leaked and made LO red.

I was using Tesco which were great but have just changed to Aldis. Partially as they're cheaper but mostly because I prefer the design haha. They're great though.

Hubbies?? Your hubby still in nappies too?? Nightmare aren't they? Worse than kids :haha: Spell check has a lot to answer for :haha:

Target Up & Up brand and I spend about $10-15 a month. I'm in the US though. I never have leaks or poop explosions with their diapers except when I accidentally picked up one of the 'new and improved' packs.

We did use huggies but they stopped doing them :( so tried little angels which were good for a while but the last few packs I've brought have leaked, so now trying sainsburys own xx

Hubbies?? Your hubby still in nappies too?? Nightmare aren't they? Worse than kids :haha: Spell check has a lot to answer for :haha:

:haha: rofl!!

Haha! Damn auto correct. HUGGIES!

Saying that my oh is a lazy sod - if he could get away with wearing nappies he totally would!

We use Pampers. I've tried other's such as Huggies, but I hate them bc lo either leaked or pooped through them :wacko:

I have also heard that Target's are pretty good so I may start using them. Way cheaper!

Haha! Damn auto correct. HUGGIES!

Saying that my oh is a lazy sod - if he could get away with wearing nappies he totally would!

Mine too lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->