What buggy does everyone have??

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
we quite like the Quinny Speedy but its alot of money(isnt everything!) what does everyone else have and does anyone have the speedy???? what do you think??

i have a cosatto twin 1 and a chicco london stroller love em both cept my twinnie squeaks :evil: doin my nut in!!!

yvanne, did you sort out your cot with m n p?i must hv missed the thead!

they sent me a replacement side for it :roll: i sed i wasnae happy with that so they told me to take it up with argos who said cos i had had it over a year they wouldnt do anything!!! oh helloooo a cot should last longer than 18 month silly f*****s :evil:

useless, we saw a mamas n papas cot we realy liked the other day but im in two minds after what ive heard on here. theres so much choice for everything i dont know where to begin!!

I have the mamas and papas pliko p3 it is the best buggy I have had (i've had 7) and it is a newborn pram too by turning it round :)

ermm i have a long list the amount ive had,

had the chicco xplorer strollers for the kids last year and hate them the frame goes all wonky,my m&p pilko is now on its last legs,but lily dont use it much now. have got a chicco cortina for the next one we have,which i love,its got a seperate carrycot and proper pram seat with blow up tyres,its even got a mosquito net in the hood,only cost me £30 from cash converters and its brand new(well looks it) even got an untouched changing bag,just goto get the rain cover for it. in the shed ive got an older m&p pramette, a britax travel system,a cheaper cossato buggy and a few kids kargo buggies,hubby goes mad at me :oops:

I have just bought a Bugaboo Cameleon in Beige and Black and opted not to get the changing bag to match as didnt like it,so got an OiOi in black flowery jacquard.

I do love the Bugaboo as very trendy but also comfy too.

B

I had a graco travel system when she was born, then I got a cheap mothercare jive stroller-hated it. Then a Maclaren Quest in Summer Fleur-love it, but cause its all pink not suitable in winter so bought a Maclaren Techno Classic for £107 at Costco! Cost £170 in Mothercare.

There are soo many nice buggies/prams out there its hard to decide aint it? Also some pricey one's too hun xx

Try ebay for one? get it cheaper than in the shops maybe? :?

i have the mothercare urban detour travel system - it is great! big wheels suits us as we are often in fields and small wheels just wont do.
This should last till he is 3-4
it cost about £200 in a mothercare sale.
Its not compact and is heavy! - but very sturdy

We have a Hartan Racer which we used for him as a baby and now as a buggy.

I love the Quinny Speedy, but it is quite expensive and Matthias doesn`t like to stay in the buggy anyway. I bought a used buggy from baby world. It is not really a good one, but it is only in the car and used for shopping tours....

they do they are funny shape not much i feel as they is no underneath bit the bright colours u would se them in deep fog not for me mama and paps please

i've got a graco travel system. the material is a beige/brown almost suede like feel to it

Thats the one i have Claire :D (Trenton latte)

Okay so i dont have a bubba yet lol but i did use for my neice and i love it! It is heavy but ive no need to fold it up (no car) so the weight isnt an issue for me, thats the only downside i can of about it.

i bought the pram before i got pregnant this time. the month before because it came on sale!

I had a Mothercare Rococo to start with, but it was too heavy. When Ella was old enough I moved her onto a Maclaren Ryder which I've had ever since. It's lightweight and has a footmuff so is nice and snug. For when both bubbas are here I've got the Phil and Teds E3 explorer and doubles kit, I wanted a lightish weight double buggy and that seemed to fit the bill!

ive had.....

M&P aria, which is very light and was brill when we went on holiday

Chicco ct0.4 which i didnt like much but was mainly for dog walking and it was good for that as it had huge wheels

Hauck Infinity I'coo which was fab!!! can turn baby to face either way or attach a carry cot or car seat for new born, we sold it but i regret that now and im looking at buying it again

I'coo Pico which was good but now its broken, as front wheels seem to do their own thing and making pushing buggy impossible

Gracco travel system which i hated, felt cheap and craply made, and front wheel didnt move so was like a tank to push

and we also have a cheapy argos stroller that lives in car just incase really.

main things i think are important in a buggy is, large wheels makes it easier to push over bumps up curbs etc. being able to recline for baby to sleep, and height changing handle as im a short arse lol

i do find the bigger heavy buggies better as they feel more sturdy and u can hang more shopping off it :lol:

i admit im a buggy addict and wud buy one of each if i could afford it :?

my husband has banned me from having a mothercare card as he doesnt trust me :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->