What came out of me?

taiko

Reaction score
I'm about 7 weeks pregnant and no signs of heavy cramping or bleeding. I went to pee and this came out without any pain. I have no idea what it is. I have an appointment tomorrow with my dr. Does anyone know what this could be?

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p513/fobaidy1/3E2A20EF-F3EF-4823-9AAF-936967AB9FDC_zpshxbcxary.png[/URL]

I have no idea, it's not in the least bit bloody and looks too big to be baby at 7 weeks, it looks too fleshy to be mucus plug though... I would definitely show the pic to your doctor tomorrow as the only thing I can suggest is that it's your mucus plug?

Where did it come out? Out of your vagina? I have no idea either. Definitely talk to your doctor about it tomorrow!!!

never seen anything like this before... hope the Dr. has some answers for you!!!

Okay, I'm making a few guesses, It could be a bit of tampon that was left behind in your last cycle, a condom (though as you are 7 weeks dunno why you would've used one?) and please don't freak out when I say this! It could be a benign mass, or a fibroid, I've heard that when a woman gets pregnant for the first time sometimes her body can do wacky things, like some cells in the wrong places go into overdrive trying to build for baby, but only end up making weird masses like this. My sister had a few, and she have birth to a healthy 10 lb 15 oz boy via c section at 40 weeks :)

Wow that is really odd. It looks like some sort of frilly sea cucumber. Maybe some wadded up toilet paper mixed with cervical fluid or semen? I would have scooped it out and looked it over.

Hmm... That is strange and I really have No idea. It does look like part of a tampon though? Hopefully your doctor has an answer for you!

Looks like part of a tampon to me too, but I am not sure. Would love to here what your doc says. It isnot bloody at all, so that is good!

could it have been in the toilet before you went?? Or did you feel it come out?

Looks like a tampon to me but I don't know why you'd insert one while pregnant so I don't really know :(

Looks like a tampon.....i hope your okay. I would be freaked out as well.

Did your doctor find out anything? Hope it was just toilet paper or left over tampon and nothing worrying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->