What can i do this weekend?

3011busyyear

Reaction score
So for the last few weeks I've been on mat leave, hubby has been working from home and basically aside from a few walks and the odd trip round the shops we haven't been anywhere or done anything.
Even though I'm due on Sunday I feel like I want to get out of the house as I guess we'll be pretty house bound for a while after the birth. Hubby doesn't wan to go too far i case. Go into labour which I understand but what can we do that's not too energetic. Cinema? Hubby hates the cinema and just grumbles about being able to download it instead :dohh:

If it isn't too cold outside, you could go to a zoo. You could also go to a nice non kid friendly restaurant. It may be a long time before you get to do that again.

Definately have a long, lazy lie-in with maybe some :sex: as you won't be ale to do that in a looonnnggg time lol. After that, maybe go for a nice lunch somewhere (non-kid friendly sounds fab!)

I struggle to think of things to do to get out of the house as well. We just end up going up town & having a coffee - boring but makes me get dressed and get fresh air. I'll be interested for more ideas too...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->