What can I do to improve my chances of getting pregnant?

Chizaram

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My cycle changed from 28 day to 26 just 2 months ago, and I have been trying to get pregnant since March this year yet no luck, some times I feel pregnant. I started taking FertilAid last 2 months hoping for postive result. I had my 1st baby 2016. I'm very worried because of the delay, it's getting too much. Please what can I do to improve my chances of getting pregnant? I'm 42

My doctor recommended 200 mg coQ10 for better egg health, in addition to prenatals and fish oil.

I was trying for over 18months (and got my BFP on Monday) and I think that it had to do with me taking COQ10, i started about 2 months ago. My RE said that i had enough eggs but that the quality may not be great. he did not tell me to take COQ10 but learned about it though research and started taking on my own. It may be a coincidence of course!

I swear by PregPrep!
I charted and did temps and got all the recommended exercise and water intake and took prenatals....and still struggled for 6 months to get pregnant.
Bought PregPrep off Amazon for me and the hubby and in the middle of month two on it we got our BFP!

Add 20 mg PQQ 2x daily with the coq10.

Also, antioxidants will help. This is what my TCM doc and my repro end I recommend: Vitamin C 500-1000mg, vit e 400 mg, grapeseed extract, alpha lipoic acid 600mg, NAC (N-acetyl-cysteine) 500mg, reservatrol 500mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->