What can i expect? Large cyst on Ovary & Ectopic Pregnancy

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I MCed a couple weeks ago, very early.
That was my third MC.
I found out yesterday that it was Ectopic and in my right tube.
I also found out that i have a large cyst on my left ovary, which doctors need to adress.
For years, i had figured there was some fertility issue....but now, im going to lose the tube w the EP. And im wondering if i ever really ov. From the side w the large cyst (not plural). I have a LT phase issue too. Only have 9 or 10 days from ov. To AF. This has been accurate for years now.
Should i just be prepared to never have anothed baby? Im so confused and heartbroken. I know ppl get peegnant w one tube. I know people get pregnant with cyst(s). But do ppl get prgnant, without intervention, when both issues are there? Im feeling rather hopeless. Anyone with stories, good and bad? Anyone w insight or knowledge?

Hi Guppy, I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. I had an ectopic last year and was given Methotrexate so I kept my tube. HOWEVER, it was very emotionally draining and took almost 2 months to resolve and if I were placed in that situation again, I would opt for surgery. I am very newly pregnant post my ectopic (this one was confirmed as being intrauterine yesterday) and I believe the conception rates for methotrexate and surgery are very similar so there is definitely hope.

As to the cyst I'm sorry but I have no idea about those. I would imagine though that them treating it could only be positive for you?

Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"