What can I expect to see at my 5+2 ultrasound?

maddy1

Reaction score
Hello,

I have my first scan scheduled for Tuesday morning. I will probably be 5+1 or 2 days around then... What can I expect to see? Is it too early for a heartbeat? Also, will the tech be able to rule out ectopic?

Last time, I only made it to 5 weeks and development stopped. This time I'm hoping it's a healthy lil bean and would be ecstatic if a heartbeat could be seen!

In really nervous, don't know how I'll make it to Tuesday!

Honestly that early on, don't be surprised if you don't see anything.

Is there any chance you can move the scan a week or two?

I had my scan at 6+6 and she only just found the heartbeat. It took her a while.

They will be able to rule out ectopic but might not see a heartbeat. Good luck x

A good gestation sac and maybe fetal pole at the most I reckon. Hb is usually from about 6 weeks xx

Probably just a sac! That's all I saw at a similar gestation with my first baby x

I had a Scan at 5+3 and saw sac and yolk. I've had another at 7+3 and saw baby and heartbeat

I found I am 5+4 days actually and saw sac and yolk exactly where it should be. I go back in a week to check for the HB

Fab news xx

I saw a sac and yolk and the corpeous luteum on my right ovary (which secretes the progesterone early on). That was at 5w4d. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->