What can I take?

Epona

Reaction score
I have with the "usual" lower back pain, headache, cramping... to the point where sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable (but normal) as well as fatigue.... what am I "allowed" to take to help out? I was told Tylenol? Is it safe for my little bean? Any help with fatigue also? (Besides napping... trust me, I'm there everyday...)

tylenol!! When I was pregnant with my son that is what they said I could take and the only thing I could take.

NO advil, aleve, Excedrin, or motrin.

Thanks lily! Any suggestions for fatigue? It's bringing me dowwwnnnn

I went to Walgreens to pick up some Tylenol and asked the pharmacist if there was anything else I could take because it doesn't usually get rid of a bad headache for me. She said I could take Excedrin Tension Headache Relief. It's Ibuprofen and Aspirin free. It has the same ingredient as Tylenol - acetaminophen - and caffeine. She said it was perfectly fine to take during pregnancy, she took it herself. The dosage is two pills but I took one and found it worked just fine. You can always ask the pharmacist - that's what they're there for!

I can't say anything about the fatigue. I wasn't really overly tired with my first son just REALLY REALLY sick. I think the fatigue you just have to wait it out, and hope it passes soon.

I went to Walgreens to pick up some Tylenol and asked the pharmacist if there was anything else I could take because it doesn't usually get rid of a bad headache for me. She said I could take Excedrin Tension Headache Relief. It's Ibuprofen and Aspirin free. It has the same ingredient as Tylenol - acetaminophen - and caffeine. She said it was perfectly fine to take during pregnancy, she took it herself. The dosage is two pills but I took one and found it worked just fine. You can always ask the pharmacist - that's what they're there for!

Excedrin tension headache worked wonders for me!

Asking a pharmacist does not always help. I had a severe allergic reaction to something and almost had to wind up in the hospital because I asked a pharmacist if I could take benadrill and she lectured me on how it will give my baby birth abnormalities (scaring me stupid, and causing me to delay taking the medication I knew I needed). Turns out it is perfectly fine, recommended by some doctors, and in the same safety class as Tylenol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->