what can you do to prevent

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
your toddler climbing out their cot :evil: :shock: !! chloe has just learned this and is refusing to go for a nap!(ive set u[ her travel cot in my room as a temporary measure!!)

no idea but am crossing my fingers Dior dont learn that trick :shock:

i shit myself lol, was in my bed next thing i knew chloe was there!!! bloody 6am indeed :shock:

does ur cot become lower what i mean is can the mattress be lower so she is lower down and the bars are higher up

Is she not yet ready to move on to a junior bed? Im look at at sticking Noah in his in a couple of months, then she cant rick injury diving headfirst out of a cot. Then you could just pop a stairgate on her door so she cant run into your room or down the stairs.

Seren managed to climb out of hers :roll: I'm just planning on making it into a bed soon. They say when they can climb out it is safer to get a bed.

beanie said:
Seren managed to climb out of hers :roll: I'm just planning on making it into a bed soon. They say when they can climb out it is safer to get a bed.

omg! Too clever for her own good lol, and I remmeber you saying she was climbing everything! Im dreading ths, and proably at this point I'll put her in a bed coz it will be safer x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->