• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What can you see in this picture?

I see it. To me it looks like a little girl from victorian times.

I see it. To me it looks like a little girl from victorian times.

if you enlarge the pic is freaky as you can see a gingham dress, arms under chin, and bobbed type hair.
Not a double exposure that is the pic as he took it.

His wife is about 15 weeks pregnant, so she is bit worried, but said a child would do no harm.

i can see it, oooooh very spooky i can see a head in the middle of the door

Its a shadow to me :)

The circle on the door that would seem to be a girls head is actually the O shape cast by the actual lamp stand. The angle of the light is right for it's shadow to be on the door.

it looks like she's putting her hands out.
**shudder** me no like :( :rofl:

omg if you click on it and enlarge it you can see her at the bottom of the door really clearly in a dress. very spooky she looks very real. i like things like that even tho they freak me out. its not a reflection from light because the reflection from light is higher up on the door she is low down. SCARY!!!!

I couldn't see it at all initially, then I noticed it looked a bit like a drawing. I then enlarged it, and it looked more '3d' - almost as if it was just coming through the door!

omg that has scared the crap outta me!! ok i have just got a cold shiver :huh:

OMG I'm scared :shock: I seen it straight away *shiver*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"