What causes late ovulation/short LP?

Pinkie88

Reaction score
I am wondering why I ovulate so late in my regular 28 day cycle. I am very healthy and have a good diet. I recently started doing a very intense work out program but I've always ovulated late. It's CD 15 for me and negative OPK, low sex drive and no EWCM. Any thoughts? You ladies probably know a lot more than I do. I know I ovulated in CD 18 when I got pregnant with the baby I lost. That's a 10 day LP, right? And what causes short LP?

I am wondering why I ovulate so late in my regular 28 day cycle. I am very healthy and have a good diet. I recently started doing a very intense work out program but I've always ovulated late. It's CD 15 for me and negative OPK, low sex drive and no EWCM. Any thoughts? You ladies probably know a lot more than I do. I know I ovulated in CD 18 when I got pregnant with the baby I lost. That's a 10 day LP, right? And what causes short LP?

I also ovulated late (CD 18ish usually) during my regular 28-day cycle. For me, the problem was low progesterone. Have you had your hormones tested?

I also ovulated late (CD 18ish usually) during my regular 28-day cycle. For me, the problem was low progesterone. Have you had your hormones tested?

No, I haven't had them tested. What do you do when you find out you have low progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->