What cd do you usually get acne?

PaulaR

Reaction score
I always get pimples before my periods. I never really paid attention to when it starts though. In the last few months I have had 23-27 day cycles and today is cd19 and so far no acne. I don't know if it's a good sign or it's just to early to get it anyway.
How many days into your cycle/bore your period do you usually breakout?

Hiya, I've never really suffered with acne (thank goodness) not since I was teenager. If I was to start getting them now, then that would be something out of the norm for me.

Is it bad that I'm almost wishing them on myself because it's a pregnancy symptom:haha:

Hiya, I've never really suffered with acne (thank goodness) not since I was teenager. If I was to start getting them now, then that would be something out of the norm for me.

Is it bad that I'm almost wishing them on myself because it's a pregnancy symptom:haha:

I spoke too soon, I've woken up to two little spots on my chin this morning ha ha ha

Well hopefully acne for you and lack of acne for me means something!!

I always a few right above my chin a few day before AF. What CD day are you on? Are you able to test yet?

I always a few right above my chin a few day before AF. What CD day are you on? Are you able to test yet?

I tested on cd21 as my cycles vary between 23-27 days over last few months since I have been recording. It was negative but I think it's possible it was too early. So far no acne and no cramps and I'm on cd23 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"