What Christmassy thing have you done today?

c1403

Reaction score
Picked up the food catalogue from M+S and looking through it whilst kids at gymnastics. Yummy xxx

discussed what to get for DS. Haven't got a clue for DD yet

Randomly started singing Frosty thr snowman while cleaning this morning:rofl:

Love this thread, I have just spent 25 minutes drooling on M&S Christmas food page lol

<3

Looking for second hand peppa pig stuff and a dolls house but everything is selling quickly. Adding present ideas to lists I have on my phone. Getting a lot of ideas from you guys

Yesterday I finally started making lists in my note book. I always have a new note book at this time for year. I love a fresh book to make all my Christmas plans in

Looking for second hand peppa pig stuff and a dolls house but everything is selling quickly. Adding present ideas to lists I have on my phone. Getting a lot of ideas from you guys

Where are you? My girls have Peppa pig toys at my Mums and she's desperate to get rid of them. PM me if interested x

Yesterday I finally started making lists in my note book. I always have a new note book at this time for year. I love a fresh book to make all my Christmas plans in

Got to love a new notebook. I love paperchase for things like that. I have a thick A5 book at the moment which I use for various things. It has 6 sections...one is Christmas :)

I need a new notebook too and usually get one around this time of year! I use mine for bills, Christmas lists, and cleaning to do lists! B&M has some lovely notebooks right now, I always get a children's one, usually full of glitter or sequins :rofl:

I have lists for cards, food, gifts, other items needed, to do, and finances until the end of the year so I know what I've got to spend on Christmas :haha:

Looked at my bank account and had a panic attack.
Me too!

So a while ago my nieces mum asked if I could order some makeup in a sale and keep hold of it until my nieces birthday as she was far too tempted to give it to her early. Today I am taking it round there ready for her birthday in just over a week. She's also asked the I wrap them. So today I will be wrapping and delivering presents. Not quite Christmas, but close enough.

Popped some xmas cards and mint matchmakers into the trolley yesterday. Got 2 packs and opened one last night-love matchmakers!

I went to B&Ms and got 2x LOL duvet sets for girls stash. Also got a re-useable colouring LOL thing for dd2

I had a couple of hours to myself today, so I watched Bad Moms Christmas. If you girls haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it when you get some you time. It's hilarious, I wasn't expecting to get emotional too, I lost my mum 10 yrs ago, so the mom/daughter relationships pulled at the heartstrings. But such a good movie :xmas12:

I had a couple of hours to myself today, so I watched Bad Moms Christmas. If you girls haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it when you get some you time. It's hilarious, I wasn't expecting to get emotional too, I lost my mum 10 yrs ago, so the mom/daughter relationships pulled at the heartstrings. But such a good movie :xmas12:
I love that movie!
I like the original bad moms too I was just watching it this week.

Went shopping and got two more presents

I was decorating the Christmas trees at work yesterday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->