what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Today I bought a few presents and the other day I was wearing Christmas socks and ate a mince pie :haha:

Today I bought a few presents and the other day I was wearing Christmas socks and ate a mince pie :haha:

Hahaha why not ! Love a mince pie warmed in the microwave with a small blob of ice cream! Delicious ! Added mince pies to the shopping list!

Started painting the yearly Christmas card. It is getting harder every year to come up with something new. Gah.

A dear in a snowy wood. I did not think this through, all those branches lol

Will do. Might take a while though, I have to snatch moments when I can.

That sounds great. I love how you paint your Christmas cards, very creative and special :)

Yum love a good mince pie, the only ones I can find here in the USA are the walkers brand in the international shops, still good though!
just been thinking about Christmas lists and dreaming of cooler winter weather.
Oh and we are getting ads for when the Christmas movies start on Hallmark, I can’t wait, much to my hubby’s dismay lol

My youngest has talked me into watching Noelle on Disney+, she loves that movie because her name is Noel. (We chose to spell her name the traditional way, as she is a Christmas baby, it’s more of a masculine name here in the US, but I love it spelled like that)

Have you heard of the company on the top of the page though? Xx

Squizzas

My youngest has talked me into watching Noelle on Disney+, she loves that movie because her name is Noel. (We chose to spell her name the traditional way, as she is a Christmas baby, it’s more of a masculine name here in the US, but I love it spelled like that)
Oh has it been added now? It wasn't there when I checked a couple of weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->