What colour should I dye my hair?

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Riiight so at the mo my dair is jet black, don't like it, so thinking of dying it another colour. Or doing bright coloured highlights or something.

I'm out of ideas so, any suggestions?:shrug:

need pix first. but some red over the black might give it some good tint to it. you probly wont get all the black out

cant tell unless we see pics becuase we dont know how you have your hair and we dont know your skin tone!

All important facts you see lol

dont take my word though im just a bloke lol

Dave

Its going to be really hard to dye over black hair. I'm just going to tell you to think about that. If you try to lighten it, it'll turn orange. It might take several treatments to get it the colour you want and will really damage your hair. Maybe try to get it to a dark brown, leave it there for a while, and then try to lighten it again

Its going to be really hard to dye over black hair. I'm just going to tell you to think about that. If you try to lighten it, it'll turn orange. It might take several treatments to get it the colour you want and will really damage your hair. Maybe try to get it to a dark brown, leave it there for a while, and then try to lighten it again

i do agree with cherrybomb on this one! but i say red!!!!!!!!

im going to be dying my hair red soon so woo hoo!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"