What contraception do you use?

Nothing right now because Im single and not having sex with anyone lol. But when I was with FOB we used condoms and I was on the pill. And when I get back into a relationship (whenever that happens) I will probably go back on the pill and using condoms.

Just condoms. :blush: We're not having sex that often at the moment, so I suppose it's alright :winkwink:

I had an iud but it caused ALOT of problems so I am not on anything right now but we aren't having sex so its pretty good birth control haha

I got pregnant with Molly on the pill + condoms....so Mirena for me lol

After LO just condoms then we decided to TTC anyway, after this one I won't be wanting another for a while so I'll probably go for the pill.

I have the implant in my arm, I HATE IT! I'm having it removed after six months gahh.

Abstinence.

It did not work :haha::haha:

No on a serious note, we did natural family planning or whatever the name is, calendar dates etc. Well it worked for a grand total of 1 year 1 month :blush: :blush: :cloud9: see spoiler.. LOL

natural family planning/withdraw method . . . we have sex less than once a month and when we do its always at non fertile times in my cycle and he pulls out . . . working fine for us!

I will probably start the progestron only pill (mini pill) again soon. Its either that or the mirena but I know alot of people who now have ferility problems after having one of them put in so I'm staying away from it.

At the moment our contraception is no sex, but when we do start it will be condoms until I start the mini pill.

We use the pill and condoms. But were out of condoms now so for the past week just the pill :blush: but it'll be both again soon

Abstinence.

It did not work :haha::haha:

No on a serious note, we did natural family planning or whatever the name is, calendar dates etc. Well it worked for a grand total of 1 year 1 month :blush: :blush: :cloud9: see spoiler.. LOL
What's this? :blush:

Condoms.......... Sometimes..... I know I'm bad. And I really dont want any more children its just I never got around to getting my iud kept getting canceled and I'm allergic to bc pill so I'm kind of on the wall about getting a hormone iud anyways........

I really want to use Mirena but my insurance doesn't cover it, and we can't afford to pay out of pocket for it :( so just condoms for us :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->