What could cause a big drop in temp at 4dpo?

mdclavette

Reaction score
It went way below the coverline, and 5dpo it only rose slightly. Should I start using progesterone cream?

It may be a good idea.

I know most girls say that when you're pregnant your temperature stays up. It shouldn't be dropping.

I wouldn't suggest taking any hormone without consulting with your doctor first modifying your bodies natural hormones without the proper blood work is not a good idea. You could really end up doing more harm than good.

A blip on your temp line could be so many things like a cold morning, or a start of a cold, or you had a restless night. Keep temping and see how it all plays out.

I wouldn't suggest taking any hormone without consulting with your doctor first modifying your bodies natural hormones without the proper blood work is not a good idea. You could really end up doing more harm than good.

A blip on your temp line could be so many things like a cold morning, or a start of a cold, or you had a restless night. Keep temping and see how it all plays out.

I guess it was a fallback rise. My temps went up and have stayed above the coverline after two days of being below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->