What could cause EWCM straight after period?

eris

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage last month and the entire cycle has been weird. It was a chemical pregnancy so I was only about 4 weeks along when I miscarried, but around O time I got a UTI, fairly sure I was out, but none of my symptoms were normal for post O. It was nearly a week after that I started having all my normal O symptoms such as sore bbs, which I normally have from right at O time up until AF.

Then starting last week Wednesday I start spotting, on Friday evening it finally gets heavy enough to use a pad, but it's not until Saturday that it becomes a bright red color and that only lasts until Sunday then I spot until Tuesday, not even needing a pantyliner. I've never had a period like that so I'm wondering if it was an annovulatory cycle? But the weird thing is that I was having thick creamy ewcm leading up to AF and every day since I've had thick creamy ewcm. I decided to take a test last night, but I only waited an hour and was drinking a lot of water. I got a negative with what looks like an evap line. It's so light I can hardly tell if it has color or not. I'm going with its a negative, but what could be causing the ewcm?? IS MY UTERUS ON THE FRITZ?!

I should also mention that my cycle is around 27 to 29 days and today makes CD8.

My second cycle off bcp was really short...17 days, so I literally finished my first period and then had ewcm as my period was finishing at around cd 6.

sorry to hear about your loss, perhaps your cycle is just a bit all over the place as a result. Hope it sorts out soon for you!

I sometimes get EWCM right around my period. My doctor told me it's because estrogen levels are high during that time just like they are around ovulation.

Thanks, I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday to discuss my CD3 testing so maybe he can shed some light on what the deal is.

I sometimes get EWCM right around my period. My doctor told me it's because estrogen levels are high during that time just like they are around ovulation.

Do you get it for several days afterwards? I stopped spotting completely Tuesday and am still having large amounts of EWCM. It's kinda creeping me out since I've never had it before. Normally I'm either slightly creamy or dry straight after.

I'm more likely to get it right before my period but have gotten it just at the tail end of my period. Either way it's been a small amount for just a day or two. Curious to hear what your doctor says.

Me too! This stuff is snot-like. Gross. I can't help but wonder if I'm having some sort of weird estrogen problem right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if our hormones are off this first month. I'm sure our bodies will put it back in check in no time.

It's not unusual to get EWCM up to a week b4 u O hon, so it may well b completely normal.

Thanks ladies, as it turns out, I O'd really early this cycle. So weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->