What could this be?

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
I was curious if any of you ladies have experienced this. This is day #2 of horrible back pain. Now it's not the achy or carrying low kind of back pain which I normally have. It's in the lower back dead in the center and it's a pretty constant pain. Feels like my back is going to burst...lots of pressure...the natural thing for me to do is get on all fours and arch my back to help aleviate it but that's only while I'm in that position that I can get any relief. I had it all day yesterday along with contractions for 8 hrs then went to bed woke up and the back pain was gone. The contractions started to pick back up this morning again but very irregular and now the back pain is back again. I'm almost in tears with it so it's pretty painful. Is anyone else this far along experiencing this?

i was having the back pain the other day it was excrutiating i couldnt do anything to help it it just wouldnt go away :-/ i wasnt getting any contractionsthat iknowof with the back pain just dull period like cramps in my belly i was the same as you just whent to bed woke up next day and nothing :growlmad:

it has started to come back a little today and i have been getting some twinges in my belly but i cant make out weather thats baby moving or uterine activity lol as she is so big it kills when she moves anyway :-/

I guess I'm just hoping it's the start of labor or something as I can't tolerate much more of the back pain. I can't stand for more than a couple minutes as the pain is so bad and sitting is no better. Nor is lying down. I don't know what back labor feels like as I only had mild cramping with one of my children in my lower back before my water broke....otherwise I just have the contractions in the front. I'm so exhausted from the pain already. 2 days of this is enough for me and too much to handle! Hope things are getting started for me :(

Has anyone ever experienced back labor with their other pregnancies or know what it feels like??

Could baby be sitting on a nerve? I had back labour with my last baby and it was a dull backache for a couple of days then it moved into proper contractions that started at the base of my spine and felt really bad pressure in my bum lower back. I would try rocking on all fours to try and get baby to move a bit and also have a long soak in the bath to see if that helps at all.

I really don't know what it is....it's constant and nothing is relieving it except the rocking on all fours but still not completely. It hurts to lay down even. It's just constant pressure in my lower center back. I took some pain meds but haven't done anything for me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->