What cream for bubbas bum ?

E

Ebony_Blaze

What creams is everyone using ?
My sis used one from boots but can't remember rhe name of it and always remember hearing sudocream is too strong - any reccomendations ?
X

on a newborn id keep the nappy off when i could and use vaseline to protect babys skin and then use sudacreme as its always been great on zane

we use sudocrem. Its fab. You get a free sample in your bounty pack. It clears rash so quick

I use zinc and castor oil cream for just everyday general cream, you can get a massive tub in Boots and it lasts for ages and my daughter has very sensitive skin and it didnt affect her.
When my daughter got nappy rash (was because of teething) I used bepanthan which cleared it up lovely but my daughter did become sensitive to it after a while. And I find sudecrem to strong (im allergic to it) but I have friends who find it fine.

I don't plan on using anything :shrug: I never put anything on my sons bum apart from when he was teething it would get a bit sore, then I would use sudocrem xx

bepanthan every time..... altho if bubba gets bad rash with teathing or other then metanium is really good. x

yrs ago u were told to use egg whites lol

my mum had to do this for my brother who had very bad nappy rash, cleared it up nicely tho hahaha

I prefer to use sudocrem. Hubby says he would prefer to use bepanthen for our daughter, but i found when i had my son that it was quite oily..... fantastic stuff for healing tattoos but it's sudocrem all the way with baby :) x

Waitrose bottom butter, it's often sold out cos it's like gold dust but if you can get it it's meant to be amazing, people sware by it for alsorts and smells amazing. For actual case of nappy rash metaniun is fantastic stuff to treat, clears it straight up x

I dont put anything on Annas bum when there is no need to!

She is 16 months and has had nappy rash twice which lasted a few days long - when that happened I used sudocrem as a cure - I wouldnt use it as a preventative. It is yukky stuff!:flower:

We've always used Sudacreme ever since he was born and (touchwood) he's never had nappy rash :)

For diaper rash Butt Paste is by far the best in my opinion...

metanium is great, i also used bepanthan and sudocream is always a winner :thumbup:

I was going to go with the butt paste as well. Worked wonders on my son. Its VERY pasty though, But it keeps all the ick away from a diaper rash.

When DD was in SCBU the midwives and nurses all advised us to buy metanium, they said it was the best there is for nappy rash, even better than anything the hospital could provide! DD got quite bad nappy rash whilst in SCBU (I was fuming) and on the advice of the midwives we bought metanium and it cleared her VERY VERY sore bum in just a little over 24 hours, seriously! We still use it now and she's 23 months! Best cream out there by far! Can't beat good old fresh air though! X

I was going to go with the butt paste as well. Worked wonders on my son. Its VERY pasty though, But it keeps all the ick away from a diaper rash.

It is very pasty but it work wonders in just a few hours... It would only take a day for my daughters rash to disappear... I will definitely be using it again...

sudocrem is great i used it in my other 2 children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"