What cup do you use?

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by gingajewel, Nov 15, 2011.

1. gingajewel

gingajewel Mommy to Megan

Hi Ladies :flower:

In the day Megan drinks out of one of these (i hope the link works - if not it is a cup with a straw!!)

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UWAjbeYQ...cJ-o8g/s1600/nuby+sport+sipper+cup+yellow.JPG

On a night she still has a bottle - before bed - and i want to try and move her away from that. Can anyone reccomend a cup that i can put her milk into? Would you use the same sippy cup that you use for her water all day or would you try and move onto a cup?

She is 18 months :thumbup:

Thanks ladies XxXx

2. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Im not sure what to suggest there as my LO still uses a bottle at nightbut during the day he either uses the basic tommee tippee sippy cup, a bottle like the fruit shoot type with the sports cap or a doidy cup , which im trying to encourage him to use at meal times , will be stalking this thread x

3. hattiehippo

hattiehippo Well-Known Member

I've just managed to get Tom off bottles altogether - he uses an Avent sippy beaker with a long hard spout or a similar one from Sainsburys. I keep these just for milk but I suspect he'd probably take milk from one of his water bottles now.

I tried lots of different ones with him from 12 months old and its only in the last 2 weeks that he's started drinking his bedtime milk from them so I'd keep trying and eventually she will be ready.

4. muddles

muddles Mummy of 2.

5. BabyJayne

BabyJayne Me, DH, DD & pregnant

Also stalking this thread. We've only just found a cup she really likes for her water - the hunt for the most favourable milk cup is not one I am relishing!
    Any more links appreciated!