What cuts through your nausea?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
The nausea is slowly starting to kick up, today the worst yet. Bought some Jolly Ranchers, but not sure if they're helping or making it worse. What works for you?

I usually chew gum when I feel nauseous. It helps, but right now I am out of gum. Other than that, I just wait it out.

For me sparkling water, sipping it. Ginger biscuits. Strong mints. Sea Bands.

I've put some fresh lemon slices in my water today, it seems to help.

Mint patties or mint gum definitely help me.

Mints and really nice lemonade san pelegrino made with lots of lemon juice, or ginger beer.
Eating little and often so you don't get hungry.
Xx

I found ginger biscuits or travel sickness bands worked wonders.

X

Eating, as weird as it sounds eat anything you can possibly stand and it's so much better than an empty stomach.

I'm on diclectin for mine, but I just found out I have HG. I found popsicles, jolly ranchers and peppermint tea were the only things that remotely helped with DD.

I also have zofran, diclectin, and zantac, probably the only reason the eating helps!

Oooh, I take zantac every night, it helps SO MUCH.

In general, I get awful heartburn, and after I came off of BC, I learned that my hormones changing causes flareups. I nearly died from heartburn my first round of Clomid, so it is the biggest lifesaver EVER.

I take it twice a day and currently counting down the minutes until I can take my second dose!

Diclectin. It hasn't been a miracle drug for me but it brings the nausea down a few notches. Also my stomach can never be empty or else i vomit bile. I also eat popcorn throughout the day, and i cut a lemon in half and bite and lick it throughout the day too. I don't leave my house without my lemon! Other foods that seem to stay down ok are dried oatmeal and rice cakes. I've also noticed that all sweet foods make me vomit, but i can tolerate sweet drinks like chocolate milk and juice once in a while. Really it all depends on how i'm feeling on a specific day. I try to only eat what appeals to me. If i'm not feeling a specific food and eat it anyway, it's almost guaranteed that i will be sick.

Gingersnaps, mint tea, and sucking on peppermint or candied ginger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->