what cycle are you all on ????

cd 17. 3dpo. and im fighting urge to test but it wayyyyyyyyy to early i have to wait until june 6th.. then i can feed my addiction.. its been 5 years and i want that :bfp: more than anything. already married. already got a dog, already got a house, a nice car, so now all thats missing is a Baby....

iam cd 29, the :witch: is due between cd 28 - 30. i have been having mild cramps since cd 27 and i never get mild cramps before af. but i get sore boobs which i have got now. i did a test yesterday morning and this morning and they were both :bfn: :cry:

I'm cycle 1, CD 29. Cramping, so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way.

Damn :witch:!

Best of luck to all of you xo

Im on cycle 1, AF due in 2-5 days. Not holding much hope this time as we have only DTD a couple of days ago with no protection

On our first cycle of trying, wow do not even know my CD, but I am 3dpo not much hope since timing was bad and we only BD once on my ovulation day.

i am on cd 22 of month 20!! i have also had enough!

im on cycle 20!! :(... and im on CD 26 out of a 32 Day cycle... Used OPK's this month and we have Baby danced, every other night since 6th of May. Please Please let this be our Month!!!... Good luck ladies and i wish you all the very best :D x x

We are technically on cyle 5 of ttc baby #2. I say technically because we started over last summer but DH is in the Army and was gone for several months. I'm on CD 29 of a 32-33 (on average) cycle. I can feel AF coming so I won't be testing unless I get to CD 34.

I've lost count of the cycles, but as of tomorrow it will be officially 3 years since we started trying :( and I am getting tired as well.

mammag your catching up to me.. slow down lol.. your gonna get your :bfp:

I'm on cycle #6, but it's been 7 months due to stupid long cycles. I'm on CD31 and still no ovulation.
It feels like a horribly long time, but it puts it into perspective hearing stories from those of you who have been trying for much longer.

hey ladies wanna thankyoufor replying !!

wow seems like some serious LTTC ladies on here , imnothing compared to 6 yrs and 20 months as some of you have said.

The thing with me that makes me go mental , i got BFP in 6weeks in 2006 and ive been ttc ever since on/off and not a wiff of bfp.
It is so draining sometimes feel like saying fxxk it dont wanna play anymore but we gotta follow our dreams and stay strong.

This forum has helped me no end and im lukcy in some respects as ive regular cycles to the day 27days and all tests shown up good soits so annoying to think last 5yrs nothing yet nothing wrong with us.

you all deserve bfps and LTTC ladies even more xxx

I have to agree with mammag... I've lost count :(

Alicia - omg your so positive babe so much love for you so wish you get your BFP you god well earnt it hun and mammag you too 3yrs wow !!!
xx

cycle 1 cd7 so not long really, feels like ages tho when I have always got my bfp within 4 weeks with previous 2!

Cycle 18 :-( am on cd 16, pretty sure I o'd on Sunday but EWCM not as much as usual. First full cycle of being on pills for an overworking thyroid, so maybe cycle 1 with new working body! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->