What Dates to go On?

Gray001

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Well long story short I was due AF on the 28th June but it never came. I tested up until the 10th July and all negative.
I then have up and just waited for.my next AF to come on the 28th July but it didnt!
Thought I would do one last test this morning to double check before I phoned the doctors and OMG!!!
Now I'm confused which dates to give the midwife as if I give her my last AF then she will think I'm around 10 weeks when I know I'm not.
Thanks ladies x

Attachments

• 20180802_074736.jpg
    20180802_074736.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 62
Oh wow congratulations that's some strong line, t h I would tell her what you've just explained their, yea she might think your 10 weeks but only a us will tell you how far you are, your midwife will send you for a early one well she should if you have no idea xx

I agree you should explain it exactly how you explained it to us! CONGRATS!!!

I wouldn’t worry about what date you give them, if massively out they will readjust after your us. My cycles are very irregular so I always just give them the LMP which sometimes makes it seem like I am 15+ weeks when I’m only about 7! But the scans show more clearly.

Thanks Ladies!
Going to phone tomorow and try get a midwife appointment.
Got too excited and did a frer and a clearblue digi :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180802_195252.jpg
    20180802_195252.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 54
Going by your negative tests I think you could be anywhere from about 6-9 weeks. Congratulations

I agree with the above post!, Your lines and 3+ are very very strong for 4 weeks, you could be 6-9 weeks along.

Just explain this to the midwife, she might send you to the epu for a quick scan just to check.

Good luck!. X

Phoned the doctors surgery this morning and got a booking appointment on the 15th when I could be 12 weeks but midwife going to phone me next week to see if I need to go in for a dating scan before 😁 really hope everything is ok this time I can't deal with another mmc!

Congrats! I wonder if you had an anovulatory cycle flowed by a regular cycle. That would explain the two missed AFs. Hopefully they date you well and don't freak you out based on LMP dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->