What day are you????

Hey there! I am CD 6 and am feeling the same! Excited and anxious!

The hubby and I have been trying for about 8-9 months now, trying to stay hopeful that we will get the BFP soon 😁😄

Yay!! I am excited for you as well! I am more so nervous now. I can't wait until it is time. I hope that this time will be it for us! Keep me updated!

FXFXFXFX

Thanks lovely :)

The days are dragging lol

And everyone tells me "don't stress" "don't worry " "it'll happen soon"
I don't feel that I am stressing, can't I be anxious though? I have been looking forward to TTC since before my hubby and I got married, been wanting this for so long!

And everyone tells me "don't stress" "don't worry " "it'll happen soon"
I don't feel that I am stressing, can't I be anxious though? I have been looking forward to TTC since before my hubby and I got married, been wanting this for so long!

I totally know how that feels!

Lots of my friends are announcing their 1st and 2nd pregnancies. I am so so happy and excited for them, it's awesome that we are all at this next phase in our lives....but I can't help but to feel a little upset too. My one friend got pregnant on the first month of trying, and it's wonderful! Am I wrong for feeling a little upset too? Anyone else experience this?

I am CD 19 and 1dpo!

Lots of my friends are announcing their 1st and 2nd pregnancies. I am so so happy and excited for them, it's awesome that we are all at this next phase in our lives....but I can't help but to feel a little upset too. My one friend got pregnant on the first month of trying, and it's wonderful! Am I wrong for feeling a little upset too? Anyone else experience this?

I wouldn't say I feel upset that others around me are getting pregnant, not at all.... just envious and wishing the same for me. I am genuinely happy and excited for others that are pregnant. No ill thoughts at all.

No nothing is wrong with you feeling like that. I go through that constantly, and it is very stressful yes--but we have to remember to be calm. I know what I said is hard but we have to try we will have our day. I just know it.:thumbup::winkwink:

I think it's Normal to feel like that honey,

You can guarantee, when it's your turn to tell everyone your pregnant, someone will be wishing it was them too :flower:

I am CD 19 and 1dpo!

I wouldn't say I feel upset that others around me are getting pregnant, not at all.... just envious and wishing the same for me. I am genuinely happy and excited for others that are pregnant. No ill thoughts at all.

Nice Knobby!

CD12 of third cycle TTC#1 for me.

Some people are just lucky to get pregnant early in the effort. I just remember that every month that goes by either ups the odds if all is normal or gets me one step closer to getting some help if things aren't normal. There's no way to get there without taking each cycle one month at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->