What day are you????

I know this is random but I have a question... I can't feel my cervix it's just squishy..

I know this is random but I have a question... I can't feel my cervix it's just squishy..

Maybe you are not reaching high enough? Mine is always hard to feel too, I can barely reach it. My fingers are too short.

sct- I know seeing others that are preggo is hard but you'll be there soon and you'll be so happy!

maybe_baby-yaay! Get to DTD. :)

AFM-I'm on CD14 waiting to ovulate. Negative OPK's so far...

unique beauty- sorry for CD1 but you'll ovulating and stressing during the tww soon!

Hi ladies!

Took another OPK and it's finally getting darker! woohoo

CD 7 and time is going so slowly! Come on OV

i m on CD 30 , 2 days to go for test one test at 7DPO :bfn:
now hoping for :bfp:

My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies!

good luck!

I'm CD 20, 5dpo. I'm testing at 13dpo, I couldn't bear to test sooner only to get a negative and think to myself "is there a line???" or "maybe it's too soon for a positive"

also trying so hard not to symptom spot but since 3dpo I've been horribly.. airy and have a had a lot of creamy CM which truly is unusual. Then again many times before I've thought to myself "I've never had this before!!" and get my hopes up only to get a BFN :blush:

Hi ladies!

Good Luck!

I'm CD 20, 5dpo. I'm testing at 13dpo, I couldn't bear to test sooner only to get a negative and think to myself "is there a line???" or "maybe it's too soon for a positive"

Also trying so hard not to symptom spot but since 3dpo I've been horribly.. airy and have a had a lot of creamy CM which truly is unusual. Then again many times before I've thought to myself "I've never had this before!!" and get my hopes up only to get a BFN :blush:

According to FF I am 5 DPO too. Although I think that could be wring since I only did 1 opk and I could have O'd later that FF thinks. My temps aren't SUPER accurate because of drinking and not sleeping well.

But...I think I have to go with it or else i'll go insane. That's a lie - I'm already going insane. This is the first cycle I've reallyyyy paid attention. But I've had creamy/watery CM for the last few days, headaches every day, starving every day, nausea every day (off and on), today had some blood in my nose when I blew it this morning and yesterday and the day before I had some serious cramps..lower than usual AF cramps. All this kind of sounds promising, even though it's too early. But all these symptoms could be because of my restless sleep every night and dry weather.

Besides all that, we only BD'd ONCE this cycle and that was the day before I got my one positive opk.

chances are slim....real slim. But a girl can dream, right?

CD2. Hoping my body decides to ovulate straight off the pill! C'mon eggies :haha:

Hi ladies!

Good Luck!

Also trying so hard not to symptom spot but since 3dpo I've been horribly.. airy and have a had a lot of creamy CM which truly is unusual. Then again many times before I've thought to myself "I've never had this before!!" and get my hopes up only to get a BFN :blush:

According to FF I am 5 DPO too. Although I think that could be wring since I only did 1 opk and I could have O'd later that FF thinks. My temps aren't SUPER accurate because of drinking and not sleeping well.

But...I think I have to go with it or else i'll go insane. That's a lie - I'm already going insane. This is the first cycle I've reallyyyy paid attention. But I've had creamy/watery CM for the last few days, headaches every day, starving every day, nausea every day (off and on), today had some blood in my nose when I blew it this morning and yesterday and the day before I had some serious cramps..lower than usual AF cramps. All this kind of sounds promising, even though it's too early. But all these symptoms could be because of my restless sleep every night and dry weather.

Besides all that, we only BD'd ONCE this cycle and that was the day before I got my one positive opk.

There's def a good chance! Hoping you get your BFP this cycle ! As always keep us updated ;)

Hi ladies!

Good Luck!

There's def a good chance! Hoping you get your BFP this cycle ! As always keep us updated ;)

Thanks! And will do!!

:dust::dust:

So excited for all of you that have a chance this cycle!! I'm on day 71 :wacko: PCOS sucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->