what day most fertile?

jenn2282

mom to Arianna
Reaction score
okay if you have a 28 day cycle, what day are you most fertile? and what is concered day one? is it the day you get your period ? or the last day of period?

thanks

Hiya

Day 1 is the first day of your period, and they say that if you have a 28 day cycle, ovulation day should be day 14. I think the theory is that you tend to ovulate 14 days before you period due date.
Hope this helps :0)

ye- exactly what above has said- although many women are different- you may find actually recording your symptoms might help: ov symptoms include cramping, increased sex drive, your cervical mucous will have a (non cooked) egg white consitancy. Ovulation tests will help too! Good luck hun x

thanks guys thats what i thought hmm so i had sex on day 14 and 15 and so far 4 days late and have never been more the 2 days.here's hoping.

yes u have to test id of been tripping over myself to the bathroom days ago lmao
good kuck x

i think i will give it another day.funny have every little pain and feeling makes you go check to see id AF arrived.I really hope i am i misscarried in the spring and have 3 friends due late this year has been hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->