what day passed ovulation was your first symptom?

Got my BFP 4 days after period was due and then about 4 days after that my boobs started to hurt and I started to feel sicky
X

To be honest Louisa it was about 10 dpo before I felt a thing and that was unexpected CM. I literally felt nothing before then although I was looking out for symptoms. Hope this helps....

I had an increase in cm about 5 dpo, and my skin went haywire! Got my BFP at 7 dpo xxxxx

It wasnt untill i was 11 DPO that i noticed cramps and CM, thought i was due on!

7 dpo- implantation dip in temp, implantation bleeding, skin break out, and heartburn, nausea, fatigue in the coming 5 days (7-12dpo)

Got my first symptom at 8DPO which was being really really tired, and none of my usual symptoms like cramping or sore boobs right after O'ing showed up. Got my BFP at 10DPO, then about 12 DPO my boobs finally hurt, and continue to be super sore, and still am really tired. Good luck! :)

Mine was about 10 days dpo - heightened sense of smell, followed very soon after by very painful boobs.

Yes mine was couple of days past OV when my smell was super sensitve

7 DPO - boobs went up a cup size pretty much overnight. Got my BFP at 9DPO.

Hi

Got my BFP on 12dpo, had tested on 9dpo and got negative but my temps had stayed raised from 9dpo and I had achy boobs on 11 dpo. 12dpo was 2 days before AF was due. Hope this helps.

thank you so much everyone and congratulations xx

11 dpo I got the real giggles, felt very happy and content so DH said he knew I was PG cos I didn't have PMT. I also had a heightened sense of smell and heartburn, held off testing until I was 3 days late and got my :bfp:

I suppose around 3 or 4 days before my period was due I began to feel dizzy and faint.

About 10 dpo I started getting cramps and presumed my period was coming, had the usual sore boobs the only unusual symptom was i started to pee loads.. and then i had this inkling that i knew i was pregnant. I just knew it very strange, OH thought there was no way as i was having usual pre menstrual symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->