what days did u dtd to get ur BFP!?

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
What CD's did you DTD to get your :bfp:

I have a 28 day cycle and am just wondering what eveyone else's cycles are and when you DTD to get that amazing :bfp: :)

I have to admit I was not that scientific about the whole thing. I just made sure we :sex: fairly regularly from the day my period finished till about the middle of the following week.

Good luck!!

We ovulated on CD19, and had done the deed from CD15 to CD25, with the exception of CD19! Partly as I had been away for a week, so we were making up for lost time!

So the theory of depleting sperm is out for us, and the theory of having to get ovulation day is also out. I think if you do it often enough around when you think you will ovulate, you are onto a winner...

I know the exact day (because it was the only day) and according to my u/s dates it was three days before I conceived.

in my first two pregnancies (which ended in miscarriages) we DTD every day from day 11 - 15.

This time round we DTD on days 8, 9 & 15 & 16. We presume that day 15 was the one that worked, although I thought I might have Ov'd early (wasn't testing that month!)

I ovulated CD 15 and :sex: only one time on that day and got my BFP 10 days later <3

haha!!! i was going to say i got my bfp on a saturday!! lol, didnt read it right :)
haha!! how thick am i, no idea what CD as i didnt chart or keep a record of anything, just went with the flo :)

Hey hun. With my daughter we dtd on cd10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17 (we'd been trying for 13 months and hubby was going away with the Army so I basically tied him to the bed!! :haha:) pos OPK cd15 & 16 and ovulation on cd17. BFP at 10dpo. :happydance: My cycles range from 28 days to 30 days and I have a 13 day luteal phase.

This time we only decided to start trying again halfway through my cycle and expected it to take a long time again so only managed to dtd once on what I believe to be the day of ovulation (or even the day after - thought we'd probably missed it) and got our BFP at 10dpo! :happydance: We were shocked!! :wacko: but happy obviously :thumbup:

Hope that helps :hugs: and fx for your BFP xx

I have an average 28 day cycle. We dtd on CD10,11,13,15 and I O'd on CD14.

We did it almost everyday from 3days after AF ended. And did twice the day OPK turned positive.

The day of and the day before, I think... The fact that we did the day before was more or less a happy coincidence. We hadn't had a lot of time to be intimate that week, and I ovulated over the weekend.

I wasn't trying, and we DTD cycle day 8 and I o'd 5 days later. I feel when I O so I think it was cd 13 when conception occured. My bet is it's a girl :)

im not sure exactly when i O'd, i only have a rough guess as i was only using the saliva test and ewcm. i THINK i o'd somewhere between 21-23 Aug, although according to my dating scan it could have been as far away as Aug 25th, though i doubt that :haha:. and the only time we :sex: any where even remotely close to conception was Aug 20. got lucky i think :haha:

I have irregular cycle... I ovd on CD17/18 we dtd every other day from CD9 all the way to CD28 lol! Wanted to catch that egg! ;) Got my BFP CD28 I was 10 days past ov! :)

i ovulated on CD15, and dtd the night before and that morning, that was all!

keep em' comin ladies, love reading these stories, gives me lots of hope :)

Er.... pretty much every day? :blush:

Dearly Beloved is a total wild child. NOT that I'm complaining... :winkwink:

Crio X x X

I have a 28 day cycle and we were having no luck with having sex every day/other day during the week of ovulating so the month we conceived we did it on day 13, 14 and 15 at least twice a day lol!!! I ovulated on day 15. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->