what days did u dtd to get ur BFP!?

can't say anything yet but find this thread encouraging! :thumbup:

yeah but i am pretty in-tune with my body...and still :bfn: on dollar store cheapies. sooooo ohhh well ;)

well the :witch: got me yesterday right on time.
so roll on march. ;)

any other stories anyone wants to share :thumbup:

We had an unexpected BFP... We DTD on just my 5th and 6th day.. and on my 15th day I started having the Early Symptoms.. I was damn sick for a couple of days then.. DH was not ready to believe that DTD on safe days could catch up..

And I got a BFP just in a week from then... :) So I dont beleive in safe time now.. Keep njoying.. and you would surely get BFP..

We were doing smep, and having sex every other day... I O'd soooo late this cycle, that I had given up on OPK's, but according to my BBT, I either O'd on the 13th or 14th... Some time in there! Soooooo, we did NOT have sex on the 13th! We did have sex on the 12th and 14th! Got a BFN at 9 and 10DPO and a BFP at 12DPO!

so whats the smep?
sex every other day from last day of AF til the next AF?

We dtd three days before o and the day before o, but that was it. I o'd on cd17, so that means we dtd on cd 14 and cd16.

did u mean the day after o? :lol:
3days before o and the day before?

so whats the smep?
sex every other day from last day of AF til the next AF?

There is a thread on TTC! Here's the basics:

Welcome to the SMEP Chart/Stats Thread!

This thread is meant to chart all those using the SMEP method in an effort to show that it really works! I'll be posting monthly success rates (with %) so we can track it all! If you'd like to be added, please leave a comment with the date that you will be testing.

For clarification purposes, the SMEP is as follows:
Buy 10+ OPK
Starting on CD10 (if you have a 28 day cycle), do one OPK test daily (testing for the LH surge) & BD every *other* day (elevate hips for 10-30 minutes)
When you get a +OPK, BD that day and the next 2 days in a row (so total of 3 days in a row )
Skip one night and BD once more the next day
Take a home pregnancy test 14DPO (most of you will start taking your HPTs at 7-10DPO!) and hopefully we'll all get !

Yes I did, and it only took me 2 months to conceive. But like I said, I thought I wasn't going to O, so I stopped doing OPKs because I was all upset, so instead of getting the pos. opk and going to everyday, I continued with the every other, not knowing at the time when I was ovulating.

did u mean the day after o? :lol:
3days before o and the day before?
Haha, nope. Day before. Like this...

Cd14 - bd
Cd16 - bd
Cd 17 - O

We haven't bd since that day before O, so we didn't bd after O at all. Now I'm really not feeling like it :blush:

Opk's are definitely what did it for me this month too because I wouldn't have even bd on cd16 becaue I would have assumed I already o'd (my cm changed from ew to creamy on cd15). BUT, I got a positive opk on cd16 so I threw an extra bd in on cd16. We also bd some other times before cd12, but I left those out because I doubt that mattered.

CD 5, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 and 19. Was a busy week for OH ;-) All pm apart from cd18 which was am.

my OH was away on business, and had an SA test the week before my O. My cycles are normally 28-32 days. I got a positive opk/peak on CBFM on CD16 and luckily this was the day my OH got back from his trip. We BD'd CD16, 17 and 19 (oh and he had "abstained" for 4 days before CD16 since his SA to see if it would make the :spermy: stronger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->