what days did u dtd to get ur BFP!?

I have about a 30 day cycle. We dtd on cd 12, 13, 15 and 16. I got a positive opk on cd 16, so guess i ov on cd 17 (stopped temping as i was getting a bit obsessive!)? Got my bfp 10 dpo.

We dtd on CD10, 16 (pos opk), 17, 18 and 19. Was surprised got pos opk on 14 and 15 dpo, that made me got bfp on 16 dpo.

I wasn't planning on getting pregnant, and the only time i can think of was when me and the boyfriend sort of tried, but we were both too tired, so (sorry if TMI) it was literally 20 seconds of penetration and not even full sex then bam...BFP, lovely surprise though :)

Here was my BFP cycle timeline **was my first clomid cycle**
Jan 18th AF
Jan 20th-24th take clomid
Jan 25th, Jan 28th, Jan 31st BD
Jan 31st right as we were BD-ing I felt ovulation
Feb 11th at 11DPO BFP betas were 17

I was sure we were out because we didnt get it in alot during the main part of my fertile period but I guess it worked for us!!! So either those first two early day sets of spermies were still swimming and waiting or the last day spermies were super fast! lol.. Good luck!

DTD day before OV and the two days of OV my clear blue monitor helped me the last time and this time round as I would be hopeless with temping etc.

Goodluck :hugs:

I have a 28-30 day cycle and we BD on CD 9,10,13,14,16&17.Im pretty sure I ovulated on CD15 or 16 xxx

I happened to be off work when I ovulated and subsequently got my :bfp: My job is quite stressful, so thinking that a week off, relaxing maybe helped the process a little !!

We used the sperm meets egg plan and it worked a treat!

wow very nice thread will keep stalking..and If I get pregnant will surely provide my input too

i have a 31 day cycle
my LMP was april 26th
expected period would have been the 26th or the 27th of may
the only day we DTD that month was april 15th which would have been cycle day 20
got my BFP on the morning on april 27th which would have been cycle day 31 or 32 with FRER and FMU
(giving me only a 11-12 day luteal phase)

Smiley face on cbd ovulation test cd14 Dtd cd14
Bfp 11 dpo :)

Emma

We did it every day for a week before I ovulated and two days afterwards! Hubby was worn out! :winkwink: It was a clomid cycle though and they told me after monitoring scan to expect to ovulate any day but didnt ovulate until four/five days later. The exact same happened with my DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->