What days did you BD before you got your BFP?

S

sh77

Hi ladies

Many congratulations on your BFPS!!! I hope it will be a healthy and peacfeul 9 months :hugs:

Please could you tell me on what days you BD'd around ovulation?

xx

We bd'd the 3 days leading up to and the day of ovulation:) Good luck!!

We usually b'd every other fertile day and then the night before ovulation and the day, ON the day of ovulation the 2 days after ovulation.

worked for us.. lucky in 2nd month of ttc :)

thanks for the well wishes hun.

xxx

we :sex: on CD 18, 19, and 22
got positive opk's on 18, 19 and 20
expected :witch: on the 15th
tested on the 16th and got :bfp:

We actually B'D maybe 5 days before ov day, but not ON ov day (go figure, we were tired, lol) but apparently that's enough! I got my BFP 12 DPO!

I dont really understand all the dates properly but I bedded day 8,10,12,14,and 16 just incase in my cycle and got pg in first cycle.

We bd every other day with second son, conceived first month after bcp and this month every other day, second month of bcp (although good be first month according to dr) works for us, knackering though lol

ermm we did it twice a day over 5 days and that was it dont know when i was ferltle dont know much about that but we last bd the mon and thrusday and friday ii had werid cramps then on the sun i couldnt stop peeing and that was 8 days before af was due.

We :sex: every 2 days during my fertile time. I had previously used OPKs but didnt that cycle, just went on what my body was trying to tell me! Also used Pre seed.

we bd ed -3, -2, -1, O day and the day after O.

:)

I have a 26 day cycle, I usually O on CD13 and we bd'ed on CD 13, just that once (or twice) and bfp! Good luck ladies xxxx

I ovulated on CD19, and we BDed CD16 (used real egg whites) and CD18 (used a decent amound of preseed) so 3 days before and 1 day before for us.

I dunno if the different lubricants helped in any way, but I used more of them than I have in previous cycles.

I only did it on ovulation day.... twice 5pm and 10pm to be exact lol

In the cycle we got out bfp we :sex: 10 times. 8 times leading up to and on ovulation and then the two days after. A little overkill, but we wanted to give it our best shot, and it worked.:haha:

I ovulated on CD19, and we BDed CD16 (used real egg whites) and CD18 (used a decent amound of preseed) so 3 days before and 1 day before for us.

I dunno if the different lubricants helped in any way, but I used more of them than I have in previous cycles.

That's funny!!!! That's exactly our schedule for this cycle and I hope I end up with a BFP like you!!! I feel much confident now :thumbup: Thanks for the hope!

this is a great thread i hope i get my BFP

i bd CD 17 and CD 18 got positive opk CD 19 did not get to bd and i hope to BD cd 20 and pray thats enough for my bfp.

Well I cant say exactly how many times as i dont know but it was alot and for me what i think helped us was dh woke me up a few times before work and we bd and then I went back to sleep.Last month was the only month he did that and we got a bfp,I m/c but we still got it so I am thinking that was what it was and I read somewhere swimmies are fresh in the am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->