What days did you BD before you got your BFP?

I ovulated on CD19, and we BDed CD16 (used real egg whites) and CD18 (used a decent amound of preseed) so 3 days before and 1 day before for us.

I dunno if the different lubricants helped in any way, but I used more of them than I have in previous cycles.

That's funny!!!! That's exactly our schedule for this cycle and I hope I end up with a BFP like you!!! I feel much confident now :thumbup: Thanks for the hope!

I really hope it worked for you too!

I usually ovulate on CD 22 - 24 so on CD 18 we BD'ed but I was on top and got up immediately after as I didn't think I was really in the fertile window then.

On CD 19 - DH and I had a fight and didn't BD
CD 20 - I got a positive OPK (soonest ever in my cycle) - but we didn't BD as we went to a 80's party and had a bit too much to drink
CD 21 - I had my temp rise so ovulation happened on CD 20

And we only got to BD again on CD 23.

Yet, we still got our BFP despite BD'ing every single day leading up to O (3 days), day of O and then day after O.

I have a 26 day cycle, I usually O on CD13 and we bd'ed on CD 13, just that once (or twice) and bfp! Good luck ladies xxxx

Hello, my cycles are simular to yours 26-27 days long and i'm not sure exactly when i ovulate each month i just figure it's between CD 11-15 because of my CM. I was thinking of trying the next 2 months on CD 8,10,12,14,16 and then the next 2 months on CD 9,11,13,15. And maybe that'll get me pregnant. It's hard to get my man on board with all the sex surprisingly :haha: I tried one month going every day for 7 days from CD 8 and that was too much for him. So i figure doing every other day will hopefully work. Fingers crossed We have been NTNP for a year in a half so i'm ready to actually start ttc i'm scared it will take long time since it's already been 1 1/2 years and no baby. I keep telling myself it's because we haven't really tried during my fertile time yet. We have sex maybe once or twice during my fertile time but i think i'm just missing my ov day :shrug: For some reason though i feel like my ov day is day 13, you are giving me hope :thumbup:

Hunnybump buy some opks just to be sure when your I is. Obviously I can move month to month but mine was pretty much always cd13 or 12. At least then you'll know. I'm so glad I've given you hope and I hope that you join us in bfp land soon xxx

with DD2: I O'd cd19 BFP 11dpo
BD: cd 16,17, 19 and 21

with M/C: I O'd cd cd19 BFP 22dpo
BD: cd 17, 18, 20 and 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel