What days did you BD?

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm sure it's probably been asked a million times but I'm going to ask for the million and 1st time :haha:

During the month you got your BFP, which cycle days did you BD? If you know your ovulation day chuck that in your answer too :) but if not just the CD's you had sex.

TIA xx

We DTD on CD10 and CD16. That was it for the entire month, except for one night after I'd already got my first squinter. (I didn't mark it down in FF, but I know it didn't have any effect on my BFP. Lol)

I really, really didn't think that would be the cycle I finally got my BFP. We were on month 12 of TTC at that point, and I'd decided that after a year of trying I was done stressing and obsessing. I got my positive OPK on the afternoon of CD15, but my DH was already at work for the night... so I thought our chances would be slim to none. We DTD the next morning on CD16, which was ovulation day according to FF, but I don't temp so it could have happened a day or two later. I got my first squinter on cycle day 26-- or 10dpo. I was pretty shocked because I'd honestly wrote it off after only ONE attempt at the last minute during my fertile period.

Looking back, we had a very similar BD pattern on the month of my chemical. All of the other months we tried to BD a lot more than that. I guess one and done is what works for us. ;)

We BD cd13-cd19 and I ovulated cd17. I had my hsg done on cd14 though so anything before that didn't count since the sperm was washed away.

I normally ovulate CD17, I didn't track as precisely this month but I am sure I ovulated then or CD16. We BD'd twice on CD 16, and once on CD 17, and 18.

We were away from CD 12-CD15 and we BD about 3 times a day all of those days. I dont know when I ovulated x

On cd 14 and 15 (so bd twice) I think ovulation was cd 16

Good luck!!

Thought I would post a pic, not sure of exact ov but tried to bd on a regular basis, started getting very faint positives on cd23 and today got my strong bfp on a superdrug test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Just once 8 days before ov?!!?!! Don't even think that's possible but here we are......

We bd once without protection on an oopsie night after too much wine when we were camping on mothers day weekend. I guess that did the trick. I don't track ovulation but that was exactly 2 weeks after my last period!

14, 16, and 18 then ovulated on either 19 or 20.

Once on CD 15 and ovulation was estimated(by my cycle tracker) on CD17.

The day before ovulation and on the day. I was randy as :haha: forgot I was ovulating.

It was only cd 14 which happened to be the day I O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->