What days did you BD?

Thanks for all the responses girls! FF tells me I'll likely ovulate CD 13 (I have a 26 day cycle) and so far we've DTD CD4, 6, 9, 10 (today is CD11). I'll give tonight a miss and do it tomorrow night CD12 which is roughly the day before estimated O.

I remember when I conceived my son we only DTD once that whole month (we were busy) and it was CD12 so here's hoping it's my lucky day again :)

As much as we could throughout the entire month. You can get pregnant at anytime of the month not just during ovulation. At least it certainly seems that way. I don't know how it works but my sister got pregnant right after she had her period. It doesn't make sense considering what ovulation is but stranger things have happened.

Here I found this link. I know that some people probably think it's a myth but I think our human bodies are a lot more amazing than that.

https://www.babymed.com/blogs/summer-banks/can-i-get-pregnant-any-day-month#

As much as we could throughout the entire month. You can get pregnant at anytime of the month not just during ovulation. At least it certainly seems that way. I don't know how it works but my sister got pregnant right after she had her period. It doesn't make sense considering what ovulation is but stranger things have happened.

I'm going to consistently BD throughout the entire month for sure, but I'm most likely gearing up to ovulate in the next couple of days because I have EWCM, increased libido, & I'm slightly tender around my ovaries etc...

You can only get pregnant when you ovulate, I think what you mean is you can ovulate at any time of the month. Without ovulation there is no pregnancy.

This time, we only BDed on cd13! But I guess that was enough! :) I am fairly sure I Oved on cd13, or cd14 at the latest.

This time, we only BDed on cd13! But I guess that was enough! :) I am fairly sure I Oved on cd13, or cd14 at the latest.

Number 13..lucky for some :winkwink: I usually OV on CD13 and my son was born 13.07.13 so it's definitely one of my favourite numbers :happydance:

We :sex: on cd10, 12 and 14. Think I ovulated on either cd13\14. Hubby has a low libido so we have to time it and space it out a bit :haha:

Good luck!

Had my hsg 3/1
O'd 3/7 and got a strong pos opk
Bfp 3/22

So we dtd cd12-13

CD10 in PM, CD 12 in AM, CD 13 in PM. O'd overnight between CD13 and 14

I'm going to consistently BD throughout the entire month for sure, but I'm most likely gearing up to ovulate in the next couple of days because I have EWCM, increased libido, & I'm slightly tender around my ovaries etc...

You can only get pregnant when you ovulate, I think what you mean is you can ovulate at any time of the month. Without ovulation there is no pregnancy.

Yeah that is definitely what I mean. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it all though.

Yeah that is definitely what I mean. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it all though.

It can get slightly confusing because we grow up being told we all have a textbook 28 day cycle with ovulation on day 14 pffft. If we all did there would be a lot more pregnant women & babies in the world. But it's not a perfect world and many women have much longer and shorter cycles. If your sister conceived just after her period it just means that she ovulates very early in her cycle because it's shorter, or that the sperm lasted the max amount of time in her body waiting for the egg..like 5-6 days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->