What DH wrote in my Mother's Day card

clarsair

Reaction score
I've just opened it and, being blank on the inside, he wrote on behalf of LO:

To Mum, happy Mothers Day, thanks for everything, from LO.

I had to laugh, it sounds so formal!

Men! Mine hasn't even got up or left a card out and I'm off out to my mums in a sec.

MIne came into see me and miller at 7am....he then laid on the bed whilst i went down ...changed and sorted the baby.....NOT HOW I REMEMBER MOTHERS DAY TO BE !!!! He put a prezzie and card infront of me but has barely spoken to me yet !!

However...my SIL is throwing a mothers day dinner for the family...OH is working ....so we'll have a good day anyway xx

Well my OH got up and went to work, not a mention of mothers day :haha:

hee hee that made me chuckle bless him! at least he remembered,mind you there is no excuse now as its every where,even mine remembered :haha: "to mommy your the best,lots of love Lo" short but sweet but where is my blumming flowers! :shrug: :haha: x

Aw thats kinda swee in a formal sorta way!

Mine actually remembered! He got me a card that say's 'Happy first mothers day. Love you muchness mummy, Aria.xxx' :cloud9: He also got me a Best mummy ever mug from LO and a teddy.

From him and Aria he got me a white gold silver locket and got pics of him and Aria in it! It was the one thing I've ever said I want that he's got me!

Sorry to brag but nothing like this has ever happened before so I'm still in shock.

xxx

Aw thats kinda swee in a formal sorta way!

Mine actually remembered! He got me a card that say's 'Happy first mothers day. Love you muchness mummy, Aria.xxx' :cloud9: He also got me a Best mummy ever mug from LO and a teddy.

From him and Aria he got me a white gold silver locket and got pics of him and Aria in it! It was the one thing I've ever said I want that he's got me!

Sorry to brag but nothing like this has ever happened before so I'm still in shock.

xxx

yer no one likes a bragger :haha: x

I got a card written with oh's right hand (hes left handed) saying "thankyou for being the bestest mummy in the world, lots of love Nicky"

also a beautifully engraved silver compact mirror, bless him

Well my OH got up and went to work, not a mention of mothers day :haha:

:dohh::haha:

He's useless! So we'll see what he can come up with on his way back from work, cuz I went to the shop with him to get our mothersday cards for our mums last night, and nothing for me :( boo hoo

ahhh maybe he has a suprise up his sleeve for later? oh i hope so :hugs: blumming men :haha: x

Well I hope so! Thing that is annoying is when it comes to fathers day ill put so much effort in to get him something special, that ya can't just pick up from the local garage on your way home from work:haha:

Idiots eh!!

I got a card written with oh's right hand (hes left handed) saying "thankyou for being the bestest mummy in the world, lots of love Nicky"

also a beautifully engraved silver compact mirror, bless him

Now that's more like it! Good effort that man.

nothing yet, my lo stayed round my mums last night and he said yesterday that he'd go and pick him up and on the way back go and pick something up for me, talk about leaving it til the last min, i said Good luck with that, they'll be nothing left in the shops just crummy leftovers that no one wants. I love the effort put into it though..... not!! It's ok, because when its Father's day, i'll do the same, or better still, nothing at all, see how that goes down! lolxx

I have had a lovely card and a box of fudge and a metal camping mug for guide camp that says "keep calm and carry on"

Well I got quite a sweet card that lo had 'signed' and had her handprint on the other side, I was sorta expecting some flowers or somthing as he went crazy at me going into the garage yesterday n asking if I had seen anything, but we have been up for ages and he mentioned that the card was in there.
At least I had a massive smile from lo this morning :)

my OH doesnt believe in all the 'commercial crap' so i am lucky that dylan made me a card at school and signed it from the 3 of them! he was excited it was mother's day.TBH it's a bit of a downer that OH doesnt see the point :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->