What DH wrote in my Mother's Day card

my OH doesnt believe in all the 'commercial crap' so i am lucky that dylan made me a card at school and signed it from the 3 of them! he was excited it was mother's day.TBH it's a bit of a downer that OH doesnt see the point :(

My oh is the same n I sorta agree but feel really disappointed now for some reason, it's not like I want a £200 thing a £3 bunch of flowers would have been nice, I know I got a card so I shouldn't complaine. but after me putting loads of effort at chirsmas with prezzys n a personalised card from lo when I got nothing, I sorta thought he may do somthing to make up for it as he was so sad he hadnt thought of doing it then.
Oh well life goes on but I am having a nappy changing free day, he can do them all :haha: x

Mine doesnt believe in the commercial stuff either, that's why we don't 'celebrate' valentines day but we agreed to make stuff from LO this year. I got a hand printing set.... :) (I also talked him into breakfast in bed and flowers yesterday as he is working today.... It's amazing what nagging can do :) ) x

my OH doesnt believe in all the 'commercial crap' so i am lucky that dylan made me a card at school and signed it from the 3 of them! he was excited it was mother's day.TBH it's a bit of a downer that OH doesnt see the point :(

My oh is the same n I sorta agree but feel really disappointed now for some reason, it's not like I want a £200 thing a £3 bunch of flowers would have been nice, I know I got a card so I shouldn't complaine. but after me putting loads of effort at chirsmas with prezzys n a personalised card from lo when I got nothing, I sorta thought he may do somthing to make up for it as he was so sad he hadnt thought of doing it then.
Oh well life goes on but I am having a nappy changing free day, he can do them all :haha: x

I've posted my story a couple of times today but I've had exactly the same problem. I really wouldn't have minded until he said something along the lines of that it actually didn't cross his mind that I would have wanted anything and that it was actually mothers day for me too... How can I mean so little that he didn't even think of me? That's what Im upset about, not what he could have bought me. Just a thought, that's all :cry:

My card said "Mummy, lov Finlay" - that was it! Not even kisses :dohh: he did do it in 'bad' handwriting to look like Fin had written it, but he didn't write in it until I reminded him this morning.

hey ladies..I had a card that's it! again didn't want expensive presents or even a day out but at least a cuddle and a cup of tea would have been nice! I spent the afternoon doing housework and now he is watching the sopranos!! when he asked me why I looked really sad and like I had been crying, I told him even though I didn't want to and now he has got the hump with me!!?! WTF!! oh and coz i didn't bring him out a drink while he was digging up the garden and washing his car on mothers day! PAH...MEN SUCK!! xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->