What did you all get.....

Justme

Reaction score
for Christmas???

We havent opened presents yet (my mums been on nights so shes sleeping for a couple of hours then our fun begins haha) so I im not sure what ive got yet.
I did open one of my presents last night tho off OH (he allowed me lol) and it was a nice big bottle of Angel perfume :)

Hope you all got lots of lovely things :hugs:

A Pandora Bracelet! :happydance::happydance: From OH and a voucher for the shop for £100 to get charms to go on it! :thumbup: Also some Ugg boots from OH, And the Hangover on DVD! :happydance:

Smellies, Clothes, CD's, Chocolates, Wine, more chocolates, more clothes!
I've been spoilt! x

Edit: Just got some new Corioliss hair straighteners! :D They are fab! x
Edit 2: Got vouchers for Boots & HMV and a candle from my little cousins. Plus, some really nice Moulton & Brown shower gel from them too! x
Edit 3: AND AN ENGAGEMENT RING :cloud9:

I got a lovely platinum and diamond necklace from my OH... loads of bits n bobs like perfume and underwear :D

And some casserole dishes from my Mum.... :wacko: :rofl:

Frasier boxset, Pandora charms, perfume, smellies, CDs, book, mug, Japanesey cutesy things, chocolate, lipbalm... good haul :D

2 big bottles of perfume, ultra voilet and DKNY,clubland CD, gorgeous mother of pearl photoframe, digital photoframe, and a big blown up pic of the kids in a gorgeous frame (can you tell I like frames lol) and a dove smelly set :D

dont think you can go wrong with the digital photoframes! I got one, and i've bought my gran and mum one!

I got a rhodium and gold Links of London sweetie bracelet (and this time its real!) and Alex got the childs one! Oooooh we match!

Oh and I got DJ hero, cause im a big kid :rofl:

Merry xmas ladies!

Oh got me huge box of chocs a paddington bear earings and bracelet and the poem he wrote for our bubs all done up and framed mum got me an iPod touch perfume clothes choc pjs slippers (not all that that was from family and friends lol)all in all been a spoiled girl!

I got 2 small bottles of perfume(I get bored of it easily, so smaller is better)-Love Of Pink by Lacoste and one by Puma...some fuzzy bed socks, a dvd and a Weight Watchers Cookbook so far.
Exchangin presents with my girlfriend later today, but we have set a small budget on presents as we both don't really have much money at the moment...

I got

Massive box of Thorntons chocolates (so much for the post Christmas diet!)
A car stereo through which I can play my MP3 player with a voucher to have it fitted
Simons Cat book
A watch
Some Coffee Baileys
£60 voucher for Vivien of Holloway my favourite dress designer :)
A year in high heels book
Two mini bottles of wine
£200 from my parents
A memory card holder/case for my photography
A crystal fertlity wish string

I feel thoroughly spoilt :) am about to go and have my Christmas lunch now *yum*

So far, I got loads of lovely chocs n biscuits, wine, baileys, 'the notebook' novel, loads of smellies, and jeggings. Still to go to my Mum's - we are going tomorrow for a lovely roast lamb dinner x x

It's only 5:30 am here so most are asleep in this household but me and my daughter. However, I did ask for clothes, and I know I got a bunch. :)

I got a Lego docking station for my iPhone, a Tatty Devine name necklace, 2 books (Blackboard blunders and Cake Wreaks) Starbucks Coffee gift set, Meadowhall vouchers, bath stuff, chocolates and a sewing kit. Jon is gonna take me shopping in the sales n i have more to come tomorrow when we go to Jon's family. Its also my birthday on Tuesday so i'll be getting more presents!
Merry Christmas! x

i got sexy underwear, micheal buble cd, micheal buble calender, cds, boots, cake stand, plate set. loads more

a guiness world of record book,a jewelry box,2 cookie jars
a cow broom :D,2 cow teddies,a handbag,a brass hourglass with pink sand, a lovely furry zebra notebook, an icon that looks like ice, chocolate,chocolate big cookies,a cow cup with cow spoon,some scented candles with wood stand,a whoopie cushion! hat, gloves, scarf, a book about card making,toffees,and some more i dont remember!
remembered: leather trays for drinks,moet champagne

I'm so jealous - I got nothing

OH and I agreed not to get each other anything this year so wasn't expecting anything. I got him some aftershave though from me (lacoste essential gift set) and some xbox points from the baby as I just wanted to and couldn't resist the urge when I was out a couple weeks ago. prob shouldn't have done it though cos he's feeling bad now and mentioned getting me a load of stuff from body Shop in the sales:happydance::happydance::happydance:

got a keyring and an Olay bath set from OH's dad though - OH said 'does my dad think you're old or something Olay is for oldies' :haha::haha::haha:

From my sprogs and my man i got CDs and a lovely wooden elephant ornament!!

I got socks, diary, chocs, and a lovely handbag, calendar, dvds, makeup. :D

Been very spoilt this year!!

I got
a thomas sabo watch...been eyeing this up all year!:happydance:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/thomassabowatch.jpg

an acer aspire 7738g lappy:thumbup:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/AcerAspire7738G.jpg

a benefit Lana makeup bag:cloud9:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/spd_20090721191854_b.jpg

and choccies, vodka and baileys..mmmmmmmmm

I got nothing from my husband who i got pspgo and games for ..He didnt even take kids shopping to get me anything ...
my mum got me guitar hero 5 but without the guitar as it was out of stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->