What did you all get.....

I got nothing from my husband who i got pspgo and games for ..He didnt even take kids shopping to get me anything ...
my mum got me guitar hero 5 but without the guitar as it was out of stock

:hugs:

I got nothing from my husband who i got pspgo and games for ..He didnt even take kids shopping to get me anything ...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Thanks guys no hugs needed really it as just opened my eyes about the man who is supposed to want this marriage to work he as forgotten the givepart in give and take ...Katie though said mum what did u do wrong for santa to not bring u anything ? how do u explain that to a 9yr old who only half believes in santa ...kinda makes her question it more ...

:hugs: i got nothing from DH either, but i dint get him anything as well :shrug:

:hugs: Serina hun.

I got some jammies, underwear and perfume from OH.

From MIL I got, boots, clothes, jammies, underwear, perfume, chocolates and loads more LOL.

From my parents I got nothing ... never do so wasn't expecting anything. They said that becuase I have the kids now they spend the money on them instead. Even though he only gave us £100 to spend between the kids yet got my 16 year old sister a new phone and contract and over £100 worth of clothes :saywhat:

My grandad gave us £200 between me, OH and the kids but he said to save it up for the wedding or the car as the kids have plenty :cloud9: We have bought the kids a few things in the sales online (about £50) and the rest will be going towards a mixing bowl and then saving up for car and wedding :)

We have 2 £10 vouchers for argos and have seen a slower cooker reduced from £49.99 to 19.99 so we've reserved it for the metro on Sunday :) xx

I had a new coat, which is actually waterproof. No more getting soaked on the school run now ( buggies and umbrellas dont go well together!!)
A big gift bag full of smellies, and another of chocolate and alcohol that my mum made up for me.
And my 12 yr old made me a cushion at school. The best one was seeing my 13mth old take her first steps with her new walker....made me choke up :)

I just got a few bits and bobs, the new style T'assimo coffee machine, clothes, jewellery, make up, make up brushes, chocolates, smellies, new address book and diary for when i go back to work.

Me and OH didnt do "Big" pressies this year, we both said we'd wait until in the new year as we have spent a lot of money on the house in the last couple of months

From in-laws i've got: PJ's, Slippers, Thorntons Chocs, Bubble Bath a tin of Roses :)

Parents/Uncle - Money

Brothers - Nothing.

OH - Nothing, we decided we'd treat each other to a little something in the sales :)

Chocolates, chinese biscuits, some clothes & car bits :)

I got
Necklace
Bracelets
Cardigan
Mclaren teddy
Lewis hamilton Towel ( that i will never let outta my sight )
Jewelry Box
PJs
One Tree Hill season 3 & 4 to complete my collection
Armarni Diamonds Perfume

OH got a wii fit which i have stolen from him because im better than him at most of it haha :D

I got..

4 me to you bears (i collect them)
A new laptop
New mobile phone
Portable dvd player
2 dvd's
and a hot chocolate gift set i was totally spoilt...xx

I got an engagment ring!!! oh and soack and some MAC make up... didn't get much today, were seeing family over the next few days so i'll get more then.... best xmas ever so far tho!!!!

Hair straightners, Micheal Buble cd, Peter Andre cd, Replacement Engagement & Wedding ring set, new watch, maternity top

I have been so spoilt this year....Mr Boofs got me a beautiful watch and ring from Links of London (I'd picked them out but thought I was only getting one) which made me cry because it was such a lovely surprise :happydance: I got some lovely Karen Millen clothes, Liz Earle stuff,jewellery box, a soap and glory hatbox (its ace) dvds, cds, a charm for my sweetie bracelet, pyjamas, perfume,books, a Boofle mug, pennies..... The best bit though was the news that my sister in law is due a baby in May! Im going to be an auntie :wohoo: And spending our first Xmas together was pretty special too :cloud9:

All in all, an amazing day xxx

I got an engagment ring!!! oh and soack and some MAC make up... didn't get much today, were seeing family over the next few days so i'll get more then.... best xmas ever so far tho!!!!

Wow! Fab news xxx

We got a wii and some games and a box of assorted biscuits.

Ray got Top Gear stig soap on a rope (from me)

Alyssa got a V Tech Motion, jigsaw, books, clothes.

Ray got me nowt but he said he has ordered something just waiting for postie. (this is either true or he forgot lol)

From my kids I got - 2 pairs of socks, 2 books and a photo frame of us 3 (my mum took kids shopping)

From my mum and dad I got- 2 tops from Jane Norman, 1 casual, 1 dressy. Kitchen scales (lol) Handbag, Boots no 7 make up set, calander, 1 jumper dress (new look)

My sister got me a dress from Asos and 65 vouchers for various shops

Best mate got me body shop set.

I brought myself boots and a new Nokia touch screen lol

From my OH I got 2 books, 3 DS games, Rihanna's new album, New Moon soundtrack, smellies & sweeties.

From my mum and step dad I got £50 Currys voucher towards our Wii, make up, sweets, a diary, perfume & a really cool cook book.

From FIL I got a bottle of wine (I'm 6 wks preg, I don't think its sunk in for him yet lol), a wireless printer, scanner and photocopier and some Fererro Roche.

From MIL I got £10 and some smellies.

From sisters, sisters boyfriend and my brother I got £30 Currys voucher, socks, sweets & RPattz calendar.

Also got £10 from in laws and £50 Currys voucher and candles from my nan and grandad and other stuff I can't remember.

I got very spoilt :blush:

EDIT: Forgot about my homemade hamper with chutneys, olives, tapas jars etc from my step dads parents, such a lovely idea, my step dads sister gave me 3 jars of her homemade jams and chutneys as well..yum yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->